Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that you like about airsoft

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 Rider Luke

Everything you said, having fun with people (In-game and out) and shooting someone, rather than being shot. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,006 ✭✭✭Southern Dandy

I always been meaning to post this, but one of the many things I like in airsoft is the community here on boards. Yeah sure there has been drama's etc and it is not nearly as busy as it used to be but how bad sure.

My reason, is the generosity of some of the members here, graciously giving me parts that I needed for nothing, and helping me out, some even going beyond that and giving me extras which I didn't even ask for :).

The people I have dealt with know who they are :) and fair play to them, and some day I hope to return the favour should they need something.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭brenak47

Southern Dandy i couldn't agree more. I've met some really generous people on here and on sites for that matter. I enjoy the laugh u have with complete strangers while out gaming. In the game u have a good laugh shooting each other and in between games the banter is even better.

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

There is nothing like a perfectly functioning GBB machinepistol or rifle. It is in my opinion what summer is all about. I love the smell of green gas in the morning. Smells like.....victory

• Registered Users Posts: 133 ✭✭Sleveile

Have to say this about everyone involved in Airsoft and all those who contribute to all of the forums on Boards.

The thing I like about Airsoft is all the help that everyone gives whether it be on technical,reviews or the ads etc.It always brings a smile to my face when someone posts that I live nearby,give me a shout if you need any help.Or to those who go that little bit extra with their trades/sales etc.Its always the little things that make the biggest difference.

Sorry for blabbering on and everyone keep up the good work and the good will.It's what makes Airsoft all that bit more enjoyable.

:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 low prices

im an airsoft sniper and for me theres nothing like the feeling
    of someone walking write in to your crosshairs and the taking
    them out

• Registered Users Posts: 797 ✭✭✭backthephilup

Bringing that troublesome, on its last warning, had enough of its temperamental sh*te AEG out for a days airsoft and falling in love with it all over again as you are reminded why you fell in love with it for the first time. Four hours of great shooting from the contrary bitch. Will probably not work now for a month but for now I don't care....
    Also getting caught talking to said AEG by a couple of fellah's in the safe zone which led to a great chat about the contrary ways of airsoft gear.

Advertisement