Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Flooding in Estate, Bettystown ..

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Alexelectric

Don't want to bang on about this but what you Actually and originally Did say and state, was, ''What You Hadn't Seen'', and Not About what you had seen, Pipe or No Pipe.
    And as for the builder/seller engaging with peoples concerns ?? Firstly, the builder/developer is long dead and gone, what we're actually discussing is the flood prevention engineering project of 2017/18 and Not the builder/developer of a decade and a half ago or the minor road flooding issues of over 10 years ago. And secondly, there are no concerns because the issues have now been addressed.
    You can take all the nonfactual impressions and suppositions you wish, but there again you are mistaken. And finally, as another alluded to on the thread, I am not selling anything, I am an airline pilot, I don't sell for a living, but I do have relatives who reside there and they don't appear to have any issues or concerns, so intriguingly why should you?
    It's a well-established fact that most anything that gets written on Social Media usually stays there, including inaccuracies, misinformation, gross exaggerations, fake news and BS, and a lot of gullible misinformed people out there often accept it as fact and base their decisions on the BS that they read. QED.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional North East Moderators Posts: 10,857 Mod ✭✭✭✭PauloMN

Alexelectric - please stop repeating points and do not set up other accounts. It's clear that you have an agenda, I'll close the thread if this continues.

Advertisement