Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Network To Buy Iphone 5

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I wouldn't be factoring LTE into the equation even with a 24mth contracts.

Also, I'm beginning to think that the Apple media machine has manufactured a false idea of stock levels and that there might just be plenty of handsets to around, if not tomorrow, then within a week or two.

That could be just wishful thinking of course. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭pmct

I got an email from meteor today so I called the number I was talking to someone their that hadn't a clue he told me about the package on the Internet so I asked him if it's possible to get a shorter contract he told me on a 18 month contract the iPhone would cost €600 and 45 a month. I currently pay 15 a month for the same plan so that's 600 plus 30 a month for 18 that works out at 1140 for the phone do the think we're idiots

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 rdogg12794

do they have 12 month contracts on any network apart from o2 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MrWorf

I have an iPhone 4S with Vodafone and want to get the iPhone 5 maybe on a different network due to limited data (2G) from Vodafone. Does anyone know about 3 or Meteor coverage in Cork city and/or Enniscorthy town as I would be in these two areas mostly. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭mitsybaby

MrWorf wrote: »
    I have an iPhone 4S with Vodafone and want to get the iPhone 5 maybe on a different network due to limited data (2G) from Vodafone. Does anyone know about 3 or Meteor coverage in Cork city and/or Enniscorthy town as I would be in these two areas mostly. Thanks.

I can't speak for enniscorthy town but in Wexford town the coverage is good with 3.. I don't have any issues with 3's coverage overall but the 3G coverage can be a bit hit and miss the odd time, never an issue making calls tho...

And personally I don't rate meteor at all but a lot of my friends are with thm and are happy enough, I don't trust their coverage though...

• Advertisement
Advertisement