Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best female MC.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭Shapey Fiend

The only ones I've really listened to lately are Sasha Go Hard and Gansta Boo. They're both good but not amazing.

In terms of the female emcee's I've listened to most (and hence is the best to me) I'm going to have to go with the Princess and Diamond from Crime Mob.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

The only ones I've really listened to lately are Sasha Go Hard and Gansta Boo. They're both good but not amazing.

In terms of the female emcee's I've listened to most (and hence is the best to me) I'm going to have to go with the Princess and Diamond from Crime Mob.

Listen to better female emcees!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

floggg wrote: »
    Listen to better emcees!

FYP.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

iamstop wrote: »

Winner winner chicken dinner she would eat up most of that list.~Here's a verse she dropped recently enough that is up to par with ANYthing in hip hop at the moment,as she says herself in this verse " the greatest female rapper and they all must admit it...."

If any of you are in doubt google her battling destroying fruitkwan, that's real MC'ing.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,048 ✭✭✭Da Shins Kelly

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Dessa - From Doomtree, 2 albums (and a remix project) under her lovely belt and features on all the Doomtree projects. She has recently released books and a range of lipstick as well. The lipstick is all for charity as well.

She is amazing. I only discovered her and Doomtree over the summer. Both great.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭Andy_rse

Ms Hill and Dessa are my favourites. I can't recommend A Badly Broken Code by Dessa highly enough

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,326 ✭✭✭Jason Todd

Only 2 votes for missy... :eek: c'mon offa that. :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 8 paddybappin

Queen Heroine/Herawin

Angel Haze

• Registered Users Posts: 1,830 ✭✭✭Be like Nutella

don't know why Missy scorin so low she's one de funkiest bitches ever... mind you I actually voted Lauryn Hill coz she's just got a sexy funky voice to boot hard to think of any female performer more talented in my book but on reflection Missy has way more tunes that are more funkier so shoulda voted Missy...

remember Lady of Rage on that Snoop track ?
    'and I'm sippin on tanqueray with my mind on my money n my
    ' that **** was my fav rhyme for years : ) I remember tryin to show off at a party rappin that **** acapella when I was about 15... went down well with the ladiez

• Registered Users Posts: 691 ✭✭✭baddebt

hurricane G for me
    Jean Grae not far behind

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭latenia

Favourite female rap: the outro on JJ Fad's Supersonic by Baby D (from 3:22)

Overall favourite artist: Roxanne Shanté

• Registered Users Posts: 13 FJamel

Jean Grae, is lyrically the best.

Lauryn is the best all round.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,452 ✭✭✭Blisterman

Nikki Minaj has the talent. Her verse on Kanye's Monster stole that song I thought.

Shame she blows it on such disposable fluff that's her solo stuff.

Advertisement