Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gagnam Style - Korean Pop star takes over the world

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,199 ✭✭✭Shryke

snausages wrote: »
    Andy!! wrote: »
    Sorry smash, gotta keep reminding myself to not feed the trolls! ;P

Uuummmm..... is that not how songs normally work?

Sure, but quirky internet fad songs are notorious for blowing up fast and burning out just as quickly. Once people tire of this song it's likely that no-one will care about him anymore, at least not outside of South korea.

So only 50 million people? Sure why doesn't he just kill himself. If the song is popular as a single rather than a meme and gets play time then your argument doesn't hold water. There's a difference between a one hit wonder and a meme. The former has more credibility and staying power.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Who cares whether he'll be a megastar or not or how quickly he'll fizzle out? The song is great so let's just leave it at that! You internet people are so fickle.

• Site Banned Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Andy!!

You internet people are so fickle.

My original point in a nutshell.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭TangyZizzle

This bollocks will be the back track to Reeling in the Years - marks my words.. (and have a screenshot of this post in the bottom corner in memorial of my escapades)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Queen-Mise

Does this officially mean that I cannot possibly be a hipster (it is a recurring nightmare) - I have just discovered this song a few minutes ago.

I love it... Did you see how much weight he has lost since the video & the live performance, I was wondering would he get a heart attack.

It is the perfect pop song.... A bit more likeable than some of the Euro-pop

• Advertisement

heres a parody, called Mitt Romney style

sorry cant imbed, like all you other clever people :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6a6FK9Yod2M&feature=player_embedded#!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭decimatio

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

ScumLord wrote: »
    I give him another month.

Here to stay bro :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

Queen-Mise wrote: »
    Does this officially mean that I cannot possibly be a hipster (it is a recurring nightmare) - I have just discovered this song a few minutes ago.

I love it... Did you see how much weight he has lost since the video & the live performance, I was wondering would he get a heart attack.

It is the perfect pop song.... A bit more likeable than some of the Euro-pop

South Korea is the new Germany

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭Blackpitts

this is the best of them all!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,080 ✭✭✭McChubbin

I see your Hitler and raise you Deadpool! (With special guest Bane!)
    :D

Advertisement