Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,288 ✭✭✭Virtanen

I've honestly heard more people complain about vegans than I've heard people say they're vegan

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

LEIN wrote: »
    20292835_1740707689291002_3111175988874533893_n.jpg?oh=167693ff075b173d4e45b69c21f83f9c&oe=59F361CA

Unless you like raisins...
    LEIN wrote: »
    20246178_2111146825565696_8244333704690163763_n.jpg?oh=9cd8e44fc7ebbd6c3e38234965681f46&oe=5A08082D

"AAAAAaaaand that's why you'll end up in a nursing home and I'll never come and visit."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I love choc raisins..... Now I want choc raisins.....

• Registered Users Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

New Home wrote: »

"AAAAAaaaand that's why you'll end up in a nursing home and I'll never come and visit."

I'm mostly disturbed that I recognise the remote as one from a Sanyo VCR. Hope I'm wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,110 ✭✭✭✭thesandeman

The egg?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

The egg?

Hitler egg, maybe.

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

The egg?

Comb over + tiny moustache = Hitler

• Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭Slydice

what's with the statues?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Evade

Slydice wrote: »
    what's with the statues?
    The lighter spots show where they've been touched the most.

423579.jpg

I know what I'd do with it!
    envelope.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,933 ✭✭✭wally79

The guy with the watering cans. Don't get it

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

wally79 wrote:
    The guy with the watering cans. Don't get it

He's managing to fill the 4 cans without have to place each one individually beneath the spout.

By the time water starts overflowing from the one on the ground, the other 3 will also be full.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,628 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

If you got stuck at a level crossing waiting for that freight train to go through, you'd better settle down with a good book and start reading.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 22,333 CMod ✭✭✭✭Pawwed Rig

If you got stuck at a level crossing waiting for that freight train to go through, you'd better settle down with a good book and start reading.

I remeber being stuck at a level crossing in Texas. I counted 110 carriages on the train. Was stopped for ages. 10 minutes later I was stopped further up the road for the same train at another level crossing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Kat1170

Pawwed Rig wrote: »
    I remeber being stuck at a level crossing in Texas. I counted 110 carriages on the train. Was stopped for ages. 10 minutes later I was stopped further up the road for the same train at another level crossing

To get caught at one level crossing may be regarded as a misfortune; to get caught twice (by the same train) looks like carelessness. :D:D

Maybe its just me but some of the pics in the Cool pics thread could do with a few lines of information lately :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

And there I was giving out about getting stuck at the Dart level crossing for a few mins..

• Registered Users Posts: 960 ✭✭✭James74

I fully support all three of those suggestions to make not just Melbourne, but anywhere a thoroughly better place. Everywhere should have more magnets.

Where's the original video?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,149 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

James74 wrote: »
    I fully support all three of those suggestions to make not just Melbourne, but anywhere a thoroughly better place. Everywhere should have more magnets.

• Advertisement

Where's the original video?

Cool gifs.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,510 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

Mod note: moved to Discussion thread.
    qmv8gluq0h.jpg

Moebius Street? (Sorry for the chat!)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Yeah, that is in Vienna, Austria.

Note to self: never trust the captions.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,879 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Can we ban Vegan/Anti Vegan posts in YLYL.

It's gone on too long at this stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Evade

Worztron wrote: »
    423787.jpg

Well, the first bit is a blatant lie.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,234 ✭✭✭Mr Bloat

Muff Annual Festival

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104236780&postcount=3000

Former Mayor Martin Diver?

So he's one of the Muff Divers?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭GBX

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,967 ✭✭✭Synode

GBX wrote: »

Yep - the braces and ';' to open and close parts of the code are all aligned in a straight line on the right

• Advertisement

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=104248270&postcount=805

Why is that guy dressed like Bananas in Pyjamas??

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement