Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cool Vids&Pics&Links Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

Polling station/caution children = referendum/someone think of the children, careful now, down with this sort of things

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=95633583&postcount=8148

I dont get it at all??

Nevermind... Camoflauge background :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,358 ✭✭✭Into The Blue

Can't see the shorts as they are camo.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,885 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Can't see the shorts as they are camo.

Haha just got it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

What's the Sin/Cos one about?

I took Higher Level maths, I should be ashamed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Omackeral wrote: »
    What's the Sin/Cos one about?

I took Higher Level maths, I should be ashamed.

Sin/Cos = Tan.

So it's basically saying there's a tan on his hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,956 ✭✭✭✭Omackeral

Turtwig wrote: »
    Sin/Cos = Tan.

So it's basically saying there's a tan on his hand.

And then there's this derivative:

30umX.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,387 ✭✭✭glynf

tumblr_llwbby0MFd1qb8o66o1_400.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,263 ✭✭✭Gongoozler

http://i.imgur.com/DXzRgbF.jpg Girl writes "Resist Capitalism" on the back of an iPhone

Oddly enough, she didn't, she wrote it on the back cover of an iPhone.... you can see her hair colour through the apple logo/gap :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,875 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Oddly enough, she didn't, she wrote it on the back cover of an iPhone.... you can see her hair colour through the apple logo/gap :confused:

Thats the reflection of her hair in the mirror because the iphone logo is also mirrored.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,605 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

What I'm wondering is, why isn't the post-it mirrored? Did she write it backwards?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

Gongoozler wrote: »
    Quazzie wrote: »
    Thats the reflection of her hair in the mirror because the iphone logo is also mirrored.

Also, why would she be taking a 'selfie' with an iphone cover..?

I was just going to edit my previous post to say just that - that she couldn't have taken a selfie with a phone cover, so someone else must have taken the photo, which would explain the writing the right way around...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,241 ✭✭✭✭Kovu

I think you're overthinking this guys......it's because Apple is seen as a capitalist company and yet she has an iPhone.

Also imgflip will flip your mirror writing.

dulpit wrote: »
    ^^^^^^^^^^^^^

sw50sw8sw578.gif
    Your post is the racist one as you persume the reason the kids saying that is down to his skin colour.. He could just be a little scumbag..

• Registered Users Posts: 9,148 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Or, the class could be learning about the justice system. No need to be scumbagist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

I hate when someone posts a load of pics and only one is funny. It's a real dilemma when it comes to pressing the thanks button...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

smash wrote: »
    I hate when someone posts a load of pics and only one is funny. It's a real dilemma when it comes to pressing the thanks button...

Not for me. I've already made the decision not to thank posts with numerous posts unless I find all of them funny.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,538 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

smash wrote: »
    I hate when Capt'n Midnight posts a load of pics and only one is funny. It's a real dilemma when it comes to pressing the thanks button...

FYP

Sorry Capt'n :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭kiad

CGIimnFUgAEFQSh.jpg

no sorry mad max is too good for memes pls try again

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

zerks wrote: »
    relatable_pictures_28.jpg

I don't get why people post this one. I've seen it before and it clearly doesn't make sense from the perspective that it's quite obvious the reason people turn down the radio in that instance is simply to concentrate more on finding their destination.

Having the radio up only serves to be a distraction, hence why one would turn the volume down. Why doesn't everyone know this?!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

Her sweet sweet can....

7zDyeAx.jpg

Doesn't look like a penis so i'm all out...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Chet T16

La_Gordy wrote: »
    tumblr_np0s31KIzr1t6s1gro1_400.png
    tumblr_np0s31KIzr1t6s1gro2_400.png
    tumblr_np0s31KIzr1t6s1gro3_400.png
    tumblr_np0s31KIzr1t6s1gro4_400.png

Don't get this either

• Moderators Posts: 3,554 ✭✭✭Wise Old Elf

First one is from the Simpsons, Homer robs a venus de milo shaped gummy bear, a classic episode!
    Second one is pointing out several plotholes in the 4th Harry Potter film (I think).

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Chet T16 wrote: »
    Don't get this either

It's a humorous look at Harry Potter's plot from books 1-4.
    In the books the Weasley brothers have this map, apparently for years, that shows them many secret routes in Hogwarts and the location of every person by name. Yet, despite this they never notice any major plot points or twists. This is made all the more worse by the fact the map is used as a hint towards Harry of one plot twist. (If not two.) The comic just offers a humorous take on their incompetency. It's somewhat in keeping with their characters too.:)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,080 ✭✭✭EoghanIRL

Wilberto wrote: »
    I don't get why people post this one. I've seen it before and it clearly doesn't make sense from the perspective that it's quite obvious the reason people turn down the radio in that instance is simply to concentrate more on finding their destination.

Having the radio up only serves to be a distraction, hence why one would turn the volume down. Why doesn't everyone know this?!

Music is too loud,
    Turns off lights.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

Red hot nickel ball finally defeated, it's a sad day.:(

Hockey Puck?

Hockey Puck?

For playing ice hockey.. Like a flat sliotar that you're not allowed pick up

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,470 ✭✭✭SolvableKnave

For playing ice hockey.. Like a flat sliotar that you're not allowed pick up

I know what a hockey puck is :rolleyes:, I was questioning if it was a hockey puck used in the video.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement