Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Why?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,959 ✭✭✭Jesus Shaves

Because unlike men, most women value a good personality.

Yes, I know it's hard to believe since they're all gold-digging bitches but it's true!

Bit sexist, no?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Nearly missed this.

This is complete bollocks, also.
    Bit sexist, no?

Er, lads? It was sarcasm because of the whole "if he's ugly, she wants his money" thing :o

• Site Banned Posts: 563 ✭✭✭Wee Willy Harris

We're known to be settlers, I'll say that much.. settle for, in order to settle down albeit in a plush homestead!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 925 ✭✭✭say_who_now?

Because unlike men, most women value a good personality.

Yes, I know it's hard to believe since they're all gold-digging bitches but it's true!

Bit sexist, no?

Bit sexist? Bit communialist more like, from the poster that calls themselves "Jesus Shaves"? We can all take offence at silly shìt, and besides, we all know Mary Magdelene shaved Jesus after she was done washing his feet by biting the hair off his face because razors hadn't been invented yet! :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Quorum

Why is it, that I very often see a beautiful woman with an ugly (or very ordinary) guy?

But very rarely you'd see a very good looking guy with a minger.

Like, wtf?

Well, Tony, surely you'd be able to answer that one yourself. ;) Money, power, charisma, blah blah blah. We women especially get wet for the blah blah blah.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 474 ✭✭Quorum

I often see attractive men with below average women, usually though the man has a foreign look about him and the woman a distinctly Irish look and probably what is going on is exactly the same as when its hot woman with average guy...the unattractive half has got something that the attractive half wants.

Love that in this post unattractiveness is intriniscally linked with Irishness. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 19,802 ✭✭✭✭suicide_circus

I don't know OP, but I ain't gonna question my wife's motives, she's fúcking ridiculously hot and goes like a hornby train in bed:
    Round and round in circles very slowly?

Quorum wrote: »
    I often see attractive men with below average women, usually though the man has a foreign look about him and the woman a distinctly Irish look and probably what is going on is exactly the same as when its hot woman with average guy...the unattractive half has got something that the attractive half wants.

Love that in this post unattractiveness is intriniscally linked with Irishness. :D

Forgive them Quorum, for they know not what they talk about! :pac:

Damn you Jesus Shaves, you've got me coming over all religious all of a sudden, just lucky I realised it in the "nick" of time! :D

*badum tish* :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,689 ✭✭✭Tombi!

She comes early with men on her, then leaves before he gets there after work :pac:

That's called a a blow job! :p

You clearly haven't owned a hornby train set since you were a kid, nowadays they run on electricity and can go like the clappers, the french metro can do 300kph! No longer just sucking diesel now! :pac:

• Advertisement

She comes early with men on her, then leaves before he gets there after work :pac:

I'm not complaining BD, she's more reliable than Virgin Rail anyway! :p

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭Rigol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,461 ✭✭✭--Kaiser--

Gotta be the funniest response to a post I've ever heard

--Kaiser-- wrote: »

Gotta be the funniest response to a post I've ever heard

It's close, but for me, I don't think this will ever be beaten-

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055249267

Bit sexist? Bit communialist more like, from the poster that calls themselves "Jesus Shaves"? We can all take offence at silly shìt, and besides, we all know Mary Magdelene shaved Jesus after she was done washing his feet by biting the hair off his face because razors hadn't been invented yet! :rolleyes:

What the hell are you on about about? Back in your box.

What the hell are you on about about? Back in your box.

Well! :mad:

Fine so! Right after I'm done shaving! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

Make some ****ing money so and stop whinging. Do you actually want a fit bird who just wants you for your money?

That's fun while it lasts but expect it to get ****ing boring fairly quickly when you realise that you and the shallow idiot have nothing to say to each other. She'll also drop you the second the cash dries up.

There are plenty of deadly looking, sound, intelligent women out there who don't give a toss about how much you earn. The key is to lose the defeatist attitude and stop assuming the world or women owe you a damn thing.

That's not necessarily directed at the op either.

Cheers mary

Cheers mary

Jesus as your mother I'm telling you now its way past your bedtime, go to bed!

You have to be up early to go see your Dad in the morning! :p

Advertisement