Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help set us up

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭Tucking Fypo

So many benefits and sacrificing nothing. Wish we had known about them long ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,376 ✭✭✭Anyone

Ok, have decided to venture into vaping. The cost to the pocket and my health is too much now. Followed Sept09baby's order list, with a few different liquids. Lets see how it goes :)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭DirtyBollox

bought 2 KAnger's yesterday at vapefest and they are great!!!

Highly recommend them and thumbs up to sept09baby for recommending them

Anyone wrote: »
    Ok, have decided to venture into vaping. The cost to the pocket and my health is too much now. Followed Sept09baby's order list, with a few different liquids. Lets see how it goes :)

You won't regret it. My OH doesn't even miss the fags, which I thought he really would. I had a dream that I nearly smoked a real one last night, but that's the extent on my thoughts.

Let us know how you get on!

You won't regret it. My OH doesn't even miss the fags, which I thought he really would. I had a dream that I nearly smoked a real one last night, but that's the extent on my thoughts.

Let us know how you get on!

Yeah will do, I have a few reservations of course....is it going to be awkward to fill/maintain/recharge etc. And the actual effect, but I'm interested in trying it so will see what happens.

• Advertisement

Yeah will do, I have a few reservations of course....is it going to be awkward to fill/maintain/recharge etc. And the actual effect, but I'm interested in trying it so will see what happens.

any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

with the kanger you take the black mouthpiece off, tilt the tank sideways and dribble the liquid into it. depending on use a battery could last you a a few hours (very heavy use) or a whole day.

any questions don't hesitate to ask :)

with the kanger you take the black mouthpiece off, tilt the tank sideways and dribble the liquid into it. depending on use a battery could last you a a few hours (very heavy use) or a whole day.

Very easy to fill and my battery lasts much longer than I expected. Only takes about 1.5 hours to charge the other one too.

With the kangar dont go doing what i'm after doing, I left it standing on its end so all the juice drained to the bottom. as the wicks are short and i continued to vape they dried out and i then got a horrible burnt taste off of it. Basically dont let them dry out, intentionally or unintentionally when vaping :)

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭sept09baby

Oh no :-( I always leave my devices lying on their sides so never a problem. At least they have changeable heads so you don't have to bin it.

Currently vaping Highbrow Vapour's Strawberry Lemonade in a Kanger T2 and ESI's Vampires Kiss in my Vivi Nova - very happy this morning :D

didnt burn it out thankfully so its not too bad, and i am now leaving everything on its side!!

• Advertisement

Ok, seems my order has been delivered. In work right now, but will charge and set it up later. I have a day off work tomorrow which is handy, will spend the day trying this out....expect questions :pac:

All tips welcome. I keep expecting sometime to go wrong as everything is just too good. A big announcement that the government are banning them or something lol.

I ordered Swedish fish for myself yesterday. Can't wait to try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,645 ✭✭✭krissovo

I ordered Swedish fish for myself yesterday. Can't wait to try it.

Mmmmmm, I am vaping that right now. Its on a ego twist at just over 4v with a kanger and its an amazing. It didnt work well on a vivi nova (no vapour, limited flavour), it did work a little with the mini but the liquid soon went dark and didnt taste great (it was ok) but once it was on kanger..... Yum!

I just smelled it. Woweeeeeeeeee lovely! Just sent OH the link above on how to clean the kanger so I can get topped up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,026 ✭✭✭grindle

Swedish Fish is a bit sensitive to heat alright. Doesn't taste good above 7/8 watts for me (4v with a 2.1-2.6 ohm coil = 6-7.6 watts, so you're hitting it's sweet-spot), and it seems to caramelise over time, or at least it tastes that way.
    You'll find that with a lot of the mega-fruity or sweet flavours, Mountain Dew is murder for it as well.

Ok charged it up, filled the kanger, and took my first draw! The liquid I am trying first is RY4-A.

Initial thoughts.....its strong...can feel it at the back of my throat(however, I did have a smoke just 10-15 mins before). Its an unusual flavour, kind of caramel/coffee?? But its good so far, lets see if I can use it long term

Advertisement