Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Which bookie do you use and why

Options
2»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 65 ✭✭Ottway

I usually decide on my accum and then go to Oddschecker and see which Bookie the bet will pay the most on - same with horseracing for me actually.

• Registered Users Posts: 430 ✭✭OnTheCounter

While Bwin offer markets on a very large number of leagues their odds seem to be fairly poor anytime I check at least for the main leagues.

Would ye agree with that or am I just looking at a small sample of bad examples?

• Registered Users Posts: 222 ✭✭marozz

Paddy Power. Good bet selection and I like the money back specials. A bit of loyality as well I suppose. I've been with them for years and never had any major problems. Once or twice when there was a problem with the site they sent out a free bet,

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 769 ✭✭✭Twoandahalfmen

Skybet- Because i think the new app is very good, and i liked the €/£10 sign up bet.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭brilou23

pp or boyle just handy takin money in and out in shop and girl in boyle is hot lol

• Advertisement

Sbobet - I'm banned everywhere else :mad:

Sbobet - I'm banned everywhere else :mad:

Why are you banned

Why are you banned

Originally arbitrage, got done on paddypower and stanjames for that. Later on I'm not sure, one day I was placing a bet on Ladbrokes and my max stake was 0, minimum 0 too, Boyles won't let me have 5 euro on a bet, Victor banned me after I got on a steamer, BetFred limited me, SportingBet did too. WilliamHill I'm on 10% stakes, there are a few I can bet in, namely:

Sbobet/Bwin/Coral/Skybet

But I stick to Sbobet due to them having the best odds, Bwin have crap odds unless its in play and they've limited me to a max win on a market of 500 so meh, Coral took forever to setup, so I'll have some fun with that. SkyBet called foul on one of my bets I placed in India a while back where a side won 5-0 and I had 200 on it so I don't particularly like them. So I generally stick to Sbobet I the asians/over-under bets are what I like in play. If I like a cleanie or win to nil I'll back on Coral.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,426 ✭✭✭montyrebel

do you use the same username for all your bookie accounts? maybe thats why a fe wof them done you they were sharing info etc

montyrebel wrote: »
    do you use the same username for all your bookie accounts? maybe thats why a fe wof them done you they were sharing info etc

Good thought

• Advertisement

No I've a few different usernames, try to mix them up. A lot of bookies won't risk doing such things as they can get in a lot of trouble for doing it I believe.

Bookies which are owned by the same company will ban you though, Betsson and Betsafe are owned by the same company and I wasn't allowed to place a bet on Betsafe after deposit, instantly banned due to the same email.

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭akthung

Sbobet/Bwin/Coral/Skybet

But I stick to Sbobet due to them having the best odds, Bwin have crap odds unless its in play and they've limited me to a max win on a market of 500 so meh, Coral took forever to setup, so I'll have some fun with that. SkyBet called foul on one of my bets I placed in India a while back where a side won 5-0 and I had 200 on it so I don't particularly like them. So I generally stick to Sbobet I the asians/over-under bets are what I like in play. If I like a cleanie or win to nil I'll back on Coral.

Same thoughts here. Not the most number of markets though, but sbobet often have the best odds, especially with handicap.

Advertisement