Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

LIT general chit chat thread

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 MrPotatoMan245

Hey guys, I was hoping to do a music production course either in IADT in Dublin or else here in LIT (Music Technology and Production). I was wondering, what's the college like? I changed what course I wanted to do way after the open day so I didn't get a chance to see the place. From what I've heard the place is pretty meh, but these are opinions from over a decade ago, so the place could've really been revamped over the years. Also, does anyone know what the course is like, if it's any good?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I did that course in L.I.T.

I disliked the course and didn't like the college either. Bear in mind though that I started 10 years ago (sweet jesus I can't believe it's 10 years) and a lot could have changed since then.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6 MrPotatoMan245

Oh really? Out of curiosity, what have you done after finishing the course? Did you get a job somewhere in the music industry?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,946 ✭✭✭✭Mars Bar

I knew just before the final year exams that it wasn't going to be something I continued with. I found something else that caught my eye so I completely changed career path.

Advertisement