Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

the newest code for most Dublin/Midlands stores at the moment is DPPEPPER,

Thanks worked for me in Castleknock :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

dickwod1 wrote: »

Yeah they'll work in Castleknock and Letterkenny too

• Registered Users Posts: 15,775 ✭✭✭✭Slattsy

As a matter of interest, is it only certain shops that the code works ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

DPPEPPER works in Dundrum used it last night :)

Slattsy wrote: »
    As a matter of interest, is it only certain shops that the code works ?

Shops under the one franchise, Letterkenny, Sligo, Castleknock, Tullamore, Athlone, Mullingar, Naas, Dundrum, Glenegeary, Tallaght, Drumcondra, Rathmines, Clondalkin, Finglas, Raheny...off the top of my head

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,607 ✭✭✭✭Squidgy Black

Tried every single code that's been posted in the last few pages for Artane, and not one of them works. Ah well.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,100 ✭✭✭markc91

Shops under the one franchise, Letterkenny, Sligo, Castleknock, Tullamore, Athlone, Mullingar, Naas, Dundrum, Glenegeary, Tallaght, Drumcondra, Rathmines, Clondalkin, Finglas, Raheny...off the top of my head
    None of the big discount ones snowman,tandoori or dppepper work in raheny just the €30-€10 and free garlic bread 1s

Hmm probably not part of the same franchise, thought it was, the others definitely are though

dickwod1 wrote: »

Hmmm i wonder will these deliver to the Navan Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,777 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Those vouchers never work in the Sligo store either! :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭BulliteShot

@Basq

There codes work in Sligo...
    EPATHDBQ - 35% off (€30 or more & u can't use a meal deal or anything)
    TASKLYRR - Free garlic bread (can't be used with any other code)

I don't have any problems with the Dominos in Castlebar. The guys in Sligo seem to get 2 out of every 3 orders wrong (and this isn't a misunderstanding... i'm ordering on the internet) Should I phone up for compensation if it happens again?

• Registered Users Posts: 278 ✭✭reddevilfan

Any fresh dominos codes please

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

Doesn't work in Finglas either.

I'm sure people know this but just to reiterate the codes don't work if you are trying to buy any meal deals by the way, they only work with individually priced items

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,101 ✭✭✭dickwod1

I'm sure people know this but just to reiterate the codes don't work if you are trying to buy any meal deals by the way, they only work with individually priced items
    YES agreed ... you must buy full price/individually priced items for the discount to work at checkout :)

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭Duvetdays

Ordered from glenageary last night using DPPEPPER it worked perfect now store just rang there to tell me the new 40% off code is 4DOMINOS

Very rarely order off dominos is this the norm that they ring you with up to date codes!?

Duvetdays wrote: »
    Ordered from glenageary last night using DPPEPPER it worked perfect now store just rang there to tell me the new 40% off code is 4DOMINOS

Very rarely order off dominos is this the norm that they ring you with up to date codes!?

Yes they are doing so with people who order online to encourage more online spending, like every company these days if you can conduct more business in an automated fashion then they win too at the end of the day. Pretty soon we'll all be robots.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

have used lots of codes on this thread, its great!!
    the latest 4dominos only works for delivery.. I rang tallaght there to see if I could order online and still pick it up & they wouldn't let me..
    bit retarded, trying to save them money here..

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭anBoMor

Does the Cabra store EVER accept any codes? I've started ordering pizza in college just to use the Dundrum store instead!

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

anBoMor wrote: »
    Does the Cabra store EVER accept any codes? I've started ordering pizza in college just to use the Dundrum store instead!

Nope doesn't seem like it! Yeah I've been driving up to the Castleknock one lately; should really sort it out as they're losing business

• Advertisement

revz wrote: »

Nope doesn't seem like it! Yeah I've been driving up to the Castleknock one lately; should really sort it out as they're losing business

Does the code work on collection in castleknock?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 329 ✭✭Cereal Number

No code EVER works in the Finglas store ever the useless......

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭revz

Slattsy wrote: »
    Does the code work on collection in castleknock?

Yeah, the DPPEPPER one is working anyway for collection

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭wilser

Used DPPEPPER in naas last night,4DOMINOS was also working for 40% off.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,694 ✭✭✭Raoul

No code EVER works in the Finglas store ever the useless......

Free garlic bread!! woo! Thats the only one that worked for me. Ended up not getting dominos then since I had no proper deals.

• Registered Users Posts: 649 ✭✭✭dog_pig

Has anyone recently successfully used a code for the Drumcondra Dominos? Struggling to find one that works.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,338 ✭✭✭squishykins

dog_pig wrote: »
    Has anyone recently successfully used a code for the Drumcondra Dominos? Struggling to find one that works.

Only the free garlic bread one and the 10EUROFF one work there AFAIK. I use the latter a fair bit :P

• Registered Users Posts: 44 my username

Any work for artane?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

DPPEPPER works in Glenageary.....just ordered now!

Cheers big ears!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

tnethacker wrote: »
    The new voucher code for 40 percent off your order is DPPEPPER. Only works on full price items, not on deals.

doesn't work anymore :( anyone got anymore codes? dominos is a rip off without them haha

Advertisement