Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dominos Pizza Codes [Cant use with 'meal deals']

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

none work for Finglas, wish I was from a nicer area. They get all the advantages.

nicer or more disadvantaged? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

ultrasonic wrote: »
    Try DSSPRING

Not sure if that was a typo but we've been told DPSPRING is March's code. It wasn't working for some people for the last couple of nights though, I think their servers have been intermittently down recently

• Registered Users Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

€10 large pizza in Limerick.

No code needed, lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 550 ✭✭✭Wine Goddess

Just used 4Dominos in the Tallaght store for 40% off - delivery only though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 thefeint

Not sure if that was a typo but we've been told DPSPRING is March's code. It wasn't working for some people for the last couple of nights though, I think their servers have been intermittently down recently

Both DPSPRING and DSSPRING show up s Invalid

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,675 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

DSSPRING not working for Dundrum either - 4DOMINOS says its been used (which it has but the older 40% codes worked loads of times :()

Any ideas? I'm not paying full price.. will be a chinese otherwise.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Moose2012

I've given up on Dominos in Lucan.
    They start rejecting any good codes as soon as they get popular. They reworked their "deals" so nothing suits us. The website hasn't been working. And they cut down the dips they give. I know it seems petty but add up all those things and add the fact that Apache will do a large pizza for 9.99 and I can't justify dominos anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

Moose2012 wrote: »
    They start rejecting any good codes as soon as they get popular. They reworked their "deals" so nothing suits us. The website hasn't been working. And they cut down the dips they give. I know it seems petty but add up all those things and add the fact that Apache will do a large pizza for 9.99 and I can't justify dominos anymore.

looking at apache on just, nearly same prices as dominos for pizzas? 20 quid for large etc

• Registered Users Posts: 162 ✭✭martin12

Dominos - codes = thieves

• Registered Users Posts: 507 ✭✭✭balfe1990

darego wrote: »

looking at apache on just, nearly same prices as dominos for pizzas? 20 quid for large etc

No, 10 quid for ANY size pizza in Apaches. Deal they have going till the summer, at least.

• Advertisement

Try http://www.apache.ie/
    Any pizza any size 9.99
    Depending on what and how much you order they can charge for delivery.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,671 ✭✭✭monty_python

Try http://www.apache.ie/
    Any pizza any size 9.99
    Depending on what and how much you order they can charge for delivery.

but they charge 1.75 for each topping

If you order one of the set pizzas it's 9.99. Not sure on anything outside of that.
    but they charge 1.75 for each topping

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭DesperateDan

Btw all weekend we've had people ringing in saying DPSPRING wasn't working. The website was down intermittently and there seems to be an error with this latest code. It doesn't work if you use any deals, it also won't work again if you've used it once before. But I'm sure I had people that were adhering to those conditions and it still wasn't working for 'em so what can I say, wait for the next code :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭Dr.Winston O'Boogie

4DOMINOS still working in Rathmines. 3rd week in a row.

darego wrote: »

Any pizza is a tenner in Apache, thought it was nationwide.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,917 ✭✭✭0ph0rce0

Any pizza is a tenner in Apache, thought it was nationwide.

I Can Confirm That :pac:

13059_4773701655275_94848521_n_zpscd97fb60.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,646 ✭✭✭BaronVon

4Dominos just worked in Lucan!

• Registered Users Posts: 17,963 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

niallo24 wrote: »
    4DOMINOS still working in Rathmines. 3rd week in a row.

Used it easily 6 times in Rathmines, sometimes twice in a day (not all for me).

Any new codes though? 4DOMINOS out in 10 days! :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,572 Mod ✭✭✭✭Canard

50OFF is meant to work for some, but that and 4dominos wont work for the drumcondra one, ffs. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,355 ✭✭✭jimbis

Dominos told me the code was DP SPRING (stressed that I needed to include the space) but it still doesn't work for me. Maybe it'll work for others?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Ronan Raver77

None of the codes are working for me either invalid or have used them:mad: dundrum outlet

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

Got their thin and crispy on the 18th, just gone. I have seen paper that was thicker. What to ask my housemate if that was the one she normally gets. She was very disasppointed. She would normal get dominoes at least once a week.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

Got their thin and crispy on the 18th, just gone. I have seen paper that was thicker. What to ask my housemate if that was the one she normally gets. She was very disasppointed. She would normal get dominoes at least once a week.

Their "large" stuffed crust is now the same size as a medium pizza, apparently they are using the same amount of dough as is in a large but the rolling of the stuffed crust makes the pizza shrink significantly..

This is all very well and good but the crust size/amount of dough used shouldn't really have such a bearing on the actual pizza. If I want a 14 inch pizza I want it to be 14 inches in diameter, not 9 inches with 5 rolled into themselves...

They're changing their menu around and barely sending out any vouchers, making them even worse value for money now :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

4DOMINOS worked in Booterstown yesterday for me. Delicious.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,345 ✭✭✭Kavrocks

jimbis wrote: »
    Dominos told me the code was DP SPRING (stressed that I needed to include the space) but it still doesn't work for me. Maybe it'll work for others?
    It's DPSPRING without the space.
    None of the codes are working for me either invalid or have used them:mad: dundrum outlet
    Your not alone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,584 ✭✭✭PandaX9

4DOMINOS worked in Booterstown yesterday for me. Delicious.

Yeah but you can only use it once there !

• Registered Users Posts: 2,804 ✭✭✭irishproduce

Can these codes be used if you ring in the order?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

Can these codes be used if you ring in the order?

Not exactly, but if you say the code and the offer, they will often give it. Just depends on the offer and the particular branch your dealing with.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 264 ✭✭innocent_lover

PandaX9 wrote: »

Yeah but you can only use it once theres !
    Use your neighbour address and later ring the store and tell them by mistake you had entered wrong house number then tell them to deliver on ur address. I am doing this from long time.
    If you are using voucher first time and it is invalid then your neighbour is smarter than you;-)

Advertisement