Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

hellfish08 wrote: »
    dropping Friedel would not go down well in the dressing room, also it would end his record run of successive premier league appearances

Then why spend €10m on Lloris?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,773 ✭✭✭madma

Then why spend €10m on Lloris?

they presumed a 41 year old man would lose his form as he's old but he's still as good as ever so no need to drop someone who's performing brilliantly every week but he knows if he slips up he'll lose his place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 467 ✭✭Alaska1

Any thoughts on Inter to beat Torino at 6/4 later ?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Falcao to score 2 or more 2/1

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,431 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

I worry about betting against Spurs; I feel like they are a great team waiting to click into action and that the first time I bet against them, they'll take off :S
    Last year, Chelsea were also a great team waiting to click into action, but they never did until AVB left...

:rolleyes:

:p

• Advertisement

Fair play, I'll still continue to bet against Spurs though, Reading are just awful.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,235 ✭✭✭Dave147

Falcao score cast looks good value, 2-0 or 3-0 14/1 16/1 etc. Have them in -1 double with Spurs so hope they deliver.

PP haven't paid out on Falcao's goal yet :(

Thoughts on Everton vs Newcastle?

Newcastle are without Krul and Cudicini, so am likely going for Everton to win. Goal.com says Newcastle have only one once in their last nine trips to Goodison Park. Might go Fellaini to score anytime as well...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,071 ✭✭✭user2011

Something going on with Drogheda v St Pats all money going St Pats.

Drogheda BP 14/5 @ Home :eek:

Anyone heard anything? Looks like they've decided too just go for the league

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭Tony Clarke

AARHUS V MIDTJYLLAND, Danish league game between two evenly matched teams, aarhus are in 6th while midjylland are in 7th, they are both on 11 points. The in-form team at the moment tho is aarhus, they have won their last 3 games winning by 3 goals or more in all 3 games, so they are scoring alot of goals. Midtjylland won their last game at home in league 1-0 but that was against the bottom team in league, they have lost their last two away games in league and are playing bad away from home this season losing 3 and drawing 1 of their 4 away games in league so far this season. Aarhus are in good form recently and scoring alot of goals, they should win this at good odds.
    AARHUS WIN AT 13/10.

HALMSTADS V LJUNGSKILE, This is a swedish superettan game. Halmstads in 3rd play 5th place ljungskile. Halmstads are in great form winning their last 5 games home and away, the scorelines in last 3 games have been 4-0,0-3 and 3-0. They beat the 2nd placed team in league 3-0 away from home in their game before last. Ljungskile won their last league game at home but their form away from home isnt great losing their last away game 2-0 and losing 4 out of 5 of their last 5 away games in league. This a banker bet win for halmstad, they could easily win this by a couple of goals so handicap bet is tempting but im just sticking with the win at 8/15.
    HALMSTADS WIN AT 8/15.

SMALL BET ON DOUDLE AT 5/2.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭jay92

Sorry guys im not sure where to post this but hopefully someone can help me out.

I opened an account with bet365, but used my debit card instead of paypal, was that a bad move on my part?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,250 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

jay92 wrote: »
    Sorry guys im not sure where to post this but hopefully someone can help me out.

I opened an account with bet365, but used my debit card instead of paypal, was that a bad move on my part?

Why would you think its a bad move?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 155 ✭✭jay92

Why would you think its a bad move?

Just from what I read most people prefer to use paypal, Iv never used paypal myself so I was just curious as to why, anyway too late now have an accum done for tonight, everton-newcastle draw @ 3/1 thoughts? Evertons price is wrong imo I dont think it will be as clear cut

I prefer laser as its the handiest for depositing and withdrawing, Moneybookers would be the best online wallet,

staying away from the game until in play, way to hard to call.

P.s. you should probably reference the preview if you take it from another site, the author deserves recognition.

Everton v Newcastle
    Everton very short price gonna try HT/FT
    Everton HT/FT 8/5

magherakid wrote: »
    Everton v Newcastle
    Everton very short price gonna try HT/FT
    Everton HT/FT 8/5

snap.. have done the ht/ft myself.. the price is way to short but with newcastle looking weak at the back im hoping everton start well and get early goal/goals

madma wrote: »
    snap.. have done the ht/ft myself.. the price is way to short but with newcastle looking weak at the back im hoping everton start well and get early goal/goals

yip me too good luck

Went with "Everton to win and Fellaini to score." 16/5

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Anyone fancy over [EMAIL="3.5@evens"]3.5@evens[/EMAIL] in the ramsdens cup game in ibrox between Rangers and Queen of the south tomorrow night

• Advertisement

magherakid wrote: »
    yip me too good luck

it can be a frustrating bet to do, but last time worked out well with ireland v oman got 11/8 on it.. so hoping for a similar scoreline and timing :)

price is good considering how weak newcastle are at the back for tonight, its up to everton now to do the damage early

Double:
    BTTS = no in Nomme Kalju vs Kuressaare
    Under 3.5 in PSG v Dynamo Kiev
    @ 1.88

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Where are the btts no markets for the Estonian games u chose. Bet365 on the iPhone don't have markets for it??

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

las uses Bwin as far as i know.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,513 ✭✭✭seanhynes

Ah cool,looks a nailed on bet,I see it's 11/8 the double,looks a decent call

Not sure what to do with Real and City tonight. :(

Think I might go BTTS....

Fitzcal wrote: »
    Anyone fancy over 3.5@evens in the ramsdens cup game in ibrox between Rangers and Queen of the south tomorrow night

Rangers home = yes
    Rangers away = no

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Over 1.5 in all the CL matches tonight? 8/1 8 fold

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

a treble of

dortmund
    blackburn
    blackpool

at 3.75

• Advertisement