Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Daily bets, Banter & Accumulators thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,303 ✭✭✭Lasagna Diarra

I've gone for a small bet on under 3.5 in Belarus U21 vs San Marino U21 @ 2.45

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

inforfun Haukar U19 playing 2nite :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

magherakid wrote: »
    inforfun Haukar U19 playing 2nite :pac:

422556_10151023904989405_375123895_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭rossit

whats the story with them funny reply

Check the after timing thread.

I had some fun with them in August

Here and here

• Advertisement

nic3e one bud love the live betting myself i`ll be keep an eye on them the canandian league is another great one i love the not so mighty new york astros

I hope there are full markets on them tonight.
    Last time i had to go "big" for good profit as there was only very limited markets available.
    You need the alternative goal markets to get the @15 and @19's

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

inforfun wrote: »
    I hope there are full markets on them tonight.
    Last time i had to go "big" for good profit as there was only very limited markets available.
    You need the alternative goal markets to get the @15 and @19's

Is it that haukar are really good or that they are really bad? :pac: Anything strike you as good value pre-game?

what league and time is that game on at pls 19.00 iceland but not many markets only found on bet 365 no markets only win

Is it that haukar are really good or that they are really bad? :pac: Anything strike you as good value pre-game?
    rossit wrote: »
    what league and time is that game on at pls

Well all the time i won on them, they were the ones who scored the goals. (11-1 ( i think),6-0 and 7-0 iirc)So i suppose they are the strong ones.
    By saying that, have not yet managed to get a league table for the Iceland U19 league so i dont know how good they are compared to all the teams they play against. Went through the Iceland FA site and all. Bit of a pain

I might just have been very lucky to get them 3 times in a row when they played **** opposition, or maybe they are really the best in Iceland.

No idea about time and odds as i am in work and was only replying to magherakid notifying me.

• Advertisement

Yeah 7pm is right. They're 1/5 for the win and it says in-play is available. Inforfun do you think that any other websites will have betting available in play or will bet365 have more markets in play?

I'm practically giddy at the thought of a possible big odds win :pac:

looking forward to it best of luck to all thanks for the tip

Yeah 7pm is right. They're 1/5 for the win and it says in-play is available. Inforfun do you think that any other websites will have betting available in play or will bet365 have more markets in play?

I'm practically giddy at the thought of a possible big odds win :pac:

Never looked for them on other sites as they were all in play bets and i havent seen any site that has a better in play market than bet365.

I just hope that because of the limited amount of other football tonight the will have more markets than last time.

Who are the playing tonight?

njardvik u19 just after throwing a few yo yo in the bet 365 account hope to be taking out alot more later lol all the best lads good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,734 ✭✭✭zarquon

Well all the time i won on them, they were the ones who scored the goals. (11-1 ( i think),6-0 and 7-0 iirc)So i suppose they are the strong ones.
    By saying that, have not yet managed to get a league table for the Iceland U19 league so i dont know how good they are compared to all the teams they play against. Went through the Iceland FA site and all. Bit of a pain

I might just have been very lucky to get them 3 times in a row when they played **** opposition, or maybe they are really the best in Iceland.

No idea about time and odds as i am in work and was only replying to magherakid notifying me.

Had a search myself and can't find any league tables anywhere online. With that in mind, i think they are ripe for in-play betting depending on 1st half form.

Well, what do you know

Got it

Quick look and i see the match that got me the over 10,5 finished 12-1
    I never knew :D

And the team they beat that day, managed to win 11-1 against Njardvik....

Edit: Use Google translate and see what happens to the team in 2nd, 3rd and 10th place....

• Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Well, what do you know

Got it

Quick look and i see the match that got me the over 10,5 finished 12-1
    I never knew :D

And the team they beat that day, managed to win 11-1 against Njardvik....

Edit: Use Google translate and see what happens to the team in 2nd, 3rd and 10th place....
    Over 4/4.5 goals @1.9 seems like great bet based recent games, what do ye guys think?

and so it begins lol

Crazy league, massive swings between games. Saying that over 4.5 looks a good bet.

This treble should be a banker:
    Romania to win to nil (vs Andorra)
    Montenegro to win to nil (vs San Marino)
    Sweden to score over 1.5 (vs Kazakhstan)
    @ 1.63

I thought a lot about what could be the best bets in the Andorra and San Marino games and I think the "win to nil" is safer than overs cuz if you look at San Marino's recent results they have some 1-0 and 2-0 defeats and same with Andorra, these idiots will continue to play with 10 men in defense even if they're losing 2-0... It would be a huge shock if Andorra or San Marino scored a goal tbh and San Marino are without their "star" striker Andy Selva.
    About the Sweden game, I've already said many times that the Kazakh (and Aktobe) keeper is the worst keeper I've ever seen so Ibra & co should have no trouble scoring goals.

• Advertisement

zarquon wrote: »
    Crazy league, massive swings between games. Saying that over 4.5 looks a good bet.

Can only imagine of course but i guess some of those teams that play in lower divisions have youth players on stand by for the 1st senior team and could miss matches for their youth team.

Add to that a country with 350.000 people and even the most talentless clowns have a chance to make the team.

When i played myself in Holland in the youth teams i played for a respectable amateur club but every time i had to play one of the pro teams (Feyenoord, Sparta Excelsior) we got our asses handed to us.

Over 4/4,5 @1.9 to begin with

Can only imagine of course but i guess some of those teams that play in lower divisions have youth players on stand by for the 1st senior team and could miss matches for their youth team.

Add to that a country with 350.000 people and even the most talentless clowns have a chance to make the team.

When i played myself in Holland in the youth teams i played for a respectable amateur club but every time i had to play one of the pro teams (Feyenoord, Sparta Excelsior) we got our asses handed to us.

Over 4/4,5 @1.9 to begin with

Completely agree and that is obvious from the erratic results. Their is also the consideration of internations and the Icelandic u19s played estonia 3 days ago so i would imagine that the top u19 players would be rested but i don't know how many play for Haukar

Having problems depositing money into my bet365 account and they say that it's no big deal and should be resolved in the next few hours :mad:

Don't wanna miss out on this!

Any other online bookies have the game?? :(

Betfair

Over 6,5 @3 is on offer
    Over 4,5 @evens

I've gone for a small bet on under 3.5 in Belarus U21 vs San Marino U21 @ 2.45

FT 1-0 :D

I'm putting the winnings of that bet on Jordan double chance @ 2.15

Because Jordan have a decent record at home and I stumbled upon this:
    THE coach of Jordan in tomorrow night's World Cup qualifer with Australia will be a familiar face to many on the away side - after all, he was the mastermind of one of only two defeats the Socceroos suffered on the road to the last World Cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,605 ✭✭✭Fizman

Tonight was a good night! I love U-21s. :)

Might post up my bets in a bit....is this thread ok or do they have to go into the aftertiming thread?

Treble:
    Estonia to score a goal
    Iceland to score a goal
    Under 3.5 in France vs Belarus
    @ 3.54

• Registered Users Posts: 1,675 ✭✭✭mrdmb

for the asian world cup qualifiers tmoro :

japan vs iraq early start japan asian handicap -1.5 at 1.8

lebanon vs Iran....iran to win a 4/9

Uzbekistan vs south Korea BTTS 1.95

Any thoughts on the game tonight between Atletico Lanus and Godoy Cruz Lass? Over 2.5 at 6/4 seems to represent slight value but might avoid it altogether.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 922 ✭✭✭Fitzcal

Lads do any of ye know if the Haukar v Narvik u19 went ahead yesterday I have a sizeable bet by my own standards on it and bet365 still havnt settled it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement