Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any First Years for Multimedia? - Mature and/or Leaving Students

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 468 ✭✭duuuaaaane

Just looking at that and I've left my passport at home! Surely I'll have another chance to get my student ID?

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Zeppelin67

uwwedoogie wrote: »
    Just looking at that and I've left my passport at home! Surely I'll have another chance to get my student ID?

Yup registry office can print them all year round as far as I know - I'd try first and see if you can get it without your passport - if not I wouldn't worry! Loads of students are waiting on grant letters ect so they can't get student cards until that's sorted either. I wouldn't worry too much - worse case scenario you might not be able to use the library this week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,325 ✭✭✭Omega28

the bar tonight folks:D

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭Zeppelin67

Dylanmc111 wrote: »
    the bar tonight folks:D

Yeah sure - will we arrange to meet? Any other multimedia people out there fancy going too?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,511 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Suppose I should pipe up in here. I'll be returning to DCU in Multimedia this year. Had previously attended to attempt Computer Applications back in 2006. Unfortunately not actually classed as mature student, though if I'd have gone in next year I would have.

Am skipping orientation as went through it five years ago, and I actually slept in too far today to attend the year head/tutor meetings :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12 Shiny495

Zeppelin67 wrote: »
    I know we'll be meeting at either 1 or 2 on Wednesday when we meet our year head but I'd be up for meeting up beforehand at lunchtime between 12 and 1 if anyone is interested? - say at the hub just near DCUfm and across from the ATM there.

There were so many people that I couldn't tell if any of you were there. Should we try again tomorrow? After all, there is a three-hour break between 1 and 4. We just need to choose somewhere less crowded and a more exact time. How about outside Spar at 2? Look out for someone wearing a navy-ish black hoodie with yellow writing on the front.

If anybody wants to exchange mobile numbers, send me a pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭sarahguitar92

Shiny495 wrote: »
    There were so many people that I couldn't tell if any of you were there. Should we try again tomorrow? After all, there is a three-hour break between 1 and 4. We just need to choose somewhere less crowded and a more exact time. How about outside Spar at 2? Look out for someone wearing a navy-ish black hoodie with yellow writing on the front.

If anybody wants to exchange mobile numbers, send me a pm.

Yeah, sorry about that. :( I'm up for meeting at Spar, I'll PM you my number.

Advertisement