Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Access course for early school leavers nuig

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

bob21ennis wrote: »
    Hhahaha your grand man no worries at all. No here in Galway man haha. Thats all i did man went in fed um a bunch of bull**** tbh. Thank **** didnt have to do any test anyway would have been ****ed haha. Let me know how you get on do

When did you know you had been accepted in the course, think my interview went well, just not sure how they notify me off my acceptance

• Registered Users Posts: 2,075 ✭✭✭Rasmus

astonaidan wrote: »
    Just got my letter from Ballinasloe today, was told Ill have a 15 min interview and then have to do a ten min essay any advice on this

Do you mind telling me if this course in Ballinasloe is a regular access course for third level, or something more specific? (Anyone can answer please, if you know!)

• Registered Users Posts: 33 bob21ennis

Hey guys got notified today by letter in the post. Got access course in nui today for early school leavers ccurse delighted now

Hey guys got letter out today in the post. Got a place for nui access course start 5th november delighted now. Have ye heard anything back

Rasmus wrote: »
    Do you mind telling me if this course in Ballinasloe is a regular access course for third level, or something more specific? (Anyone can answer please, if you know!)
    I plan on doing an arts degree, but I think itll help you get into other courses also
    Hey guys got notified today by letter in the post. Got access course in nui today for early school leavers ccurse delighted now
    same as dude got mine today, thought the interview was a breeze tbh, thought they were impressed with me, aul essay on drinking culture in Ireland went down a treat:D

• Advertisement

Congrats man so your to ballinasloe than ya. Hhahahaha few drinks they said be grand they said. Well done do man when you starting. Im starting 5th november

Congrats man so your to ballinasloe than ya. Hhahahaha few drinks they said be grand they said. Well done do man when you starting. Im starting 5th november

Wish I was starting 5th, Im starting today :(, can see this boring the head of me to be honest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭tomtom926a

anyone else here been put on a reserve list ?

Really. Whats it like at all and what subjects you doing for it. Havent heard anyone been put on a reserve list tomtom

• Registered Users Posts: 25 galway8

Yes also on reserve list ,:/ haven't heard of many on it though

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭tomtom926a

let me no if u hear back from them ...

Really. Whats it like at all and what subjects you doing for it. Havent heard anyone been put on a reserve list tomtom

Its a breeze tbh, basically just a course to get people who may have left school years ago back in the flow, like those who arent great with computers or maths would find it helpful, the only classes im enjoying are philosophy and writing, everything else is easy to the extreme, how you finding it

Sweet my maths wouldnt be the best anyway. Philiosophy what is that man? Havent started yet now. Not starting till monday morning. Dien to start now get it over and done with

Sweet my maths wouldnt be the best anyway. Philiosophy what is that man? Havent started yet now. Not starting till monday morning. Dien to start now get it over and done with

Philosophy is basically talking about the differences between good and bad, meaning of life etc. should be good. yeah the waiting is what annoyed me

You serious man wow didnt think we be doing anything like that now. Sounds intersting do. Be grand three more days now nui here I come haha

How ye all now? How ye finding the course

• Registered Users Posts: 26 alannahnicole

Sorry to drag this back up but I've applied for this years course no word on getting in or any of that yet (time for applications is still open for 3 weeks). Was just wondering how ye got on? And what was the schedule like? What days and how many hours?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Srizzle

Any idea when the part time course in ballinasloe starts?

• Registered Users Posts: 116 ✭✭Lostman1990

Srizzle wrote: »
    Any idea when the part time course in ballinasloe starts?

Is this the access course or the part-time foundation course?

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Srizzle

Is this the access course or the part-time foundation course?

Part time foundation course

• Advertisement
Advertisement