Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What constitutes "natural sex"

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 684 ✭✭✭CL7

juan.kerr wrote: »
    munting != bunting

For more information please see http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=munting

Please tell me someone made that word up and it's not actually real. Please.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

Ted! wrote: »
    Well, bow jobs are only natural if you happen to have a clitoris in your throat - like in that documentary about that Lovelace woman.

wtf is a bow job

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

DrumSteve wrote: »
    Ted! wrote: »
    Well, bow jobs are only natural if you happen to have a clitoris in your throat - like in that documentary about that Lovelace woman.

wtf is a bow job
    No idea but I real want one. I think it's what Bill Clinton received in the oval office.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

DrumSteve wrote: »
    wtf is a bow job
    It's when someone ties a bow around your bits and pulls on the strings to give you a ****. All the cool kids are doing it now that ear sex proved damaging.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

Colmustard wrote: »
    But we are not, our cognitive abilities and culture lifts us above the evolutionary process.

Posting this on this machine while clothed in this complex shelter is not an evolutionary process. Culture is not an evolutionary process.

Most times, I conjecture and say 95% of the time we do not have sex to procreate. He have it for jollies.
    You using clothes and a computer are the result of an evolutionary process ie, the development of your brain. Your house is no more un-natural than is a birds nest, and us using our brains to make a computer is no more unnatural than a chimpanzee using its to strip a twig and dig out ants with it.

Bonobos have sex for fun and other reasons not connected with procreation, are they being unnatural?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭seantorious

There are 2 criteria for whats "natural"
    1 - It should fit in the hole
    2 - the owner of the hole should consent to it being stuck in there

There's no need for any other criteria

From reading my friendly neighborhood bible consent is considered optional

• Registered Users Posts: 10,758 ✭✭✭✭TeddyTedson

I never understand why people are concerned about what other people get up to sexually. If I want to have sex with a 90 year old man who is consenting its nobody's business.

Please no PMs about this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

You using clothes and a computer are the result of an evolutionary process ie, the development of your brain. Your house is no more un-natural than is a birds nest, and us using our brains to make a computer is no more unnatural than a chimpanzee using its to strip a twig and dig out ants with it.

But that is it once the brain and culture developed it was no longer the survival of the fittest, our specie destiny is no longer decided by mortality. There are kids alive today who will reproduce but should not if evolution was the only factor.

Culture places us above our biological programming and continues to do so. I can't do as I want with physical might alone. Culture makes us a very political animal, that is not natural, that is culture.

Other social animals are political and form alliances but only for physical might.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,799 ✭✭✭✭DrumSteve

smash wrote: »
    It's when someone ties a bow around your bits and pulls on the strings to give you a ****. All the cool kids are doing it now that ear sex proved damaging.

Indeed, aural sex is un-christian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

I never understand why people are concerned about what other people get up to sexually. If I want to have sex with a 90 year old man who is consenting its nobody's business.

Please no PMs about this.

PM sent.

• Advertisement

Colmustard wrote: »
    But that is it once the brain and culture developed it was no longer the survival of the fittest, our specie destiny is no longer decided by mortality. There are kids alive today who will reproduce but should not if evolution was the only factor.
    This is about "using the tools evolution has provided" whether that is us using our brain or a lion using its claws.
    Culture places us above our biological programming and continues to do so. I can't do as I want with physical might alone. Culture makes us a very political animal, that is not natural, that is culture.
    Our culture is part of our evolution as a social species, only people who imagine we are somehow "above" or not part of nature could call this natural development of our species "unnatural".
    Other social animals are political and form alliances but only for physical might.
    They do it due to an evolutionary adaptation for their survival as a species.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

Love2love wrote: »
    Where To wrote: »
    Freud knew fcuk all, no harm to him.

Oh I agree...

Natural / Unnatural - Man on Man whatever - who cares. I thought we now lived in a time where you are not judged on who or what you choose to engage in a sex act with. I think it more weird for someone to be hung up on it

This a a forum to discuss topics, one is being discussed now. The topic is what constitutes natural sex, people who find it interesting I would suggest care.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,372 ✭✭✭im invisible

In before doggy style?

AH, I am disapoint

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

This a a forum to discuss topics, one is being discussed now. The topic is what constitutes natural sex, people who find it interesting I would suggest care.

Wow!! Back in your box there.....

I have no problem with any boardsies that are discussing it, it the anti-gay crowd or whatever they call themselves that I have a problem with. Anyone who feels that strongly about the sexuality of others and are in a crowd called anti-gay that I have a problem with.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Oh I agree...

Natural / Unnatural - Man on Man whatever - who cares. I thought we now lived in a time where you are not judged on who or what you choose to engage in a sex act with. I think it more weird for someone to be hung up on it

I would agree. As long as there is (informed) consent by all involved I don't think it's anybody's business what somebody gets up to in the bedroom.

I always hear this "unnatural" argument used against homosexuality though, and have wondered whether the person saying that believes that blow jobs are also wrong for example.

Lots of times, the "traditional sexual morality" view is seen as something great when it's applied to other peoples sex lives.

But are you telling me that all these people against gay sex are also against oral sex or anal sex between consenting heterosexual couples?

And if not, surely it's a tad hypocritical to be playing the natural card against only one group of people.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭floggg

Oh I agree...

I would agree. As long as there is (informed) consent by all involved I don't think it's anybody's business what somebody gets up to in the bedroom.

I always hear this "unnatural" argument used against homosexuality though, and have wondered whether the person saying that believes that blow jobs are also wrong for example.

Lots of times, the "traditional sexual morality" view is seen as something great when it's applied to other peoples sex lives.

But are you telling me that all these people against gay sex are also against oral sex or anal sex between consenting heterosexual couples?

And if not, surely it's a tad hypocritical to be playing the natural card against only one group of people.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 588 ✭✭✭MisterEpicurus

If anyone ever says something is "Unnatural", whether it be sex or whatever else, then ask them when they last took paracetamol or other drugs that have been manufactured in a laboratory. If they care about 'Nature' and 'Natural' so much, then they would refuse drugs and die as nature would intend. However, you'll find people will happily turn to 'unnatural' medical drugs in times of need. In other words, they're hypocrites.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,144 ✭✭✭Scanlas The 2nd

It's funny how so many people equate natural with good and unnatural with bad.

It's funny how so many people equate natural with good and unnatural with bad.
    You could fill a bag with arsenic, uranium and lead, put a lovely picture of nice sunny green fields on it and quite correctly label it as "Containing all Natural" ingredients. :)

Advertisement