Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What constitutes "natural sex"

Options
  • 27-08-2012 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 5,820 ✭✭✭

So a common assertion by the anti-gay rights crowd (or whatever they want to call themselves) is that homosexual sex, and therefore homosexuality, is not natural and is therefore wrong or less deserving of recognition or protection under law.

Obviously in this context, vaginal penetration by a penis is considered the gold standard of what constitutes "natural".

But what else, if anything, constitutes "natural sex."

For the sake of avoiding the usual rhetoric about homosexuality, we'll assume anal sex between two men fits into the "unnatural" category (assuming one exists).

But is anal sex between a man and woman equally unnatural?

And what about blow jobs and other forms of oral sex? It's not like the mouth was designed for penetration by a penis!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Anything but the bum!!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I think you answered your own question. Aren't you the smart boy.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭FatherLen

if it says it's ok in the bible then they're alright with it.

heaven forbid they would have to think these things out for half a second.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Where To

Dogs shag people's legs so that's natural too.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

There are 2 criteria for whats "natural"
    1 - It should fit in the hole
    2 - the owner of the hole should consent to it being stuck in there

There's no need for any other criteria

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Some people ride animals. Sheep etc.

>.>

<.<

• Registered Users Posts: 10,494 ✭✭✭✭28064212

In a world where you can get from Dublin to Galway in 2 hours and Dublin to New York in 7 hours, anyone that posts their claims on a global network of machines constructed of plastic and silicon about what is "natural" is talking absolute nonsense

Boardsie Enhancement Suite - a browser extension to make using Boards on desktop a better experience (includes full-width display, keyboard shortcuts, dark mode, and more). Now available through your browser's extension store.

Firefox: https://addons.mozilla.org/addon/boardsie-enhancement-suite/

Chrome/Edge/Opera: https://chromewebstore.google.com/detail/boardsie-enhancement-suit/bbgnmnfagihoohjkofdnofcfmkpdmmce

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,766 ✭✭✭juan.kerr

Does munting fall under natural sex?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,257 ✭✭✭Love2love

Freud's theory of Perversion says that anything sexual that does not involve vaginal penetration by a penis is perverted and unnatural including kissing.

Love2love wrote: »
    Freud's theory of Perversion says that anything sexual that does not involve vaginal penetration by a penis is perverted and unnatural including kissing.

So munting is okay?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

juan.kerr wrote: »
    So munting is okay?

You're a bit obsessed with munting.

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

Love2love wrote: »
    Freud knew fcuk all, no harm to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭Ted!

Well, blow jobs are only natural if you happen to have a clitoris in your throat - like in that documentary about that Lovelace woman.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

Where To wrote: »

He knew how to spank Kiera Knightley's arse.

Hardly. I asked about it twice in one thread.

Having said that, I read yesterday that it originated in Dusseldorf, Germany. Can anyone confirm this?

Having said that, I read yesterday that it originated in Dusseldorf, Germany. Can anyone confirm this?

Yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,902 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

Thats three times now

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

floggg wrote: »
    What constitutes "natural sex"
    Well going by the animal kingdom, shagging any female you can get your hands on who is "in season" or males just for fun or dominance in the case of some animals, judging by fish jerking off all over the place and hoping a stray egg happens to find your "produce" and by the plant kingdom getting birds and insects to transport your load to a receptive female.
    Judging by humans, just enjoying yourself and not hurting anyone (unless that happens to be the desire of both parties ;)).

Thats three times now

You're once,
    Twice,
    Three times a munter

Thats three times now

Whose counting?

• Advertisement

Oh I agree...

Natural / Unnatural - Man on Man whatever - who cares. I thought we now lived in a time where you are not judged on who or what you choose to engage in a sex act with. I think it more weird for someone to be hung up on it

I thought munting was the fancy colored stuff you see in petrol station forecourts.

Did anyone catch the first episode of the new spoof detective series 'A Touch of Cloth' on Sky One last night?

I thought the father was heading for a spot of munting when he started kissing and licking the corpse during the formal identification.

I thought munting was the fancy colored stuff you see in petrol station forecourts.

munting != bunting

For more information please see http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=munting

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

There is nothing natural about human sex, its c complete fukc up.

I had to go to urban dictionary and see what it meant... I'm offically old

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,772 ✭✭✭Cú Giobach

Colmustard wrote: »
    There is nothing natural about human sex, its c complete fukc up.
    Unless we aren't part of nature everything we do is natural.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,733 ✭✭✭✭corktina

Silly Bunt.... :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭Colmustard

Unless we aren't part of nature everything we do is natural.

But we are not, our cognitive abilities and culture lifts us above the evolutionary process.

Posting this on this machine while clothed in this complex shelter is not an evolutionary process. Culture is not an evolutionary process.

Most times, I conjecture and say 95% of the time we do not have sex to procreate. He have it for jollies.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Well if the glove penis fits...

Advertisement