Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Zumo Bishop - The marauding sexual machine

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭Aint Eazy Being Cheezy

Prick! wrote: »
    I won't be adding any more chapters. Demand isn't there :) Thanks anyways for reading :D

I demand another chapter ;):D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Really? ;) May enter another tomorrow ;)

Stay tuned!

• Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Lplated

Booooooooooooooooooo!!!

Surely better to fix something when you can [i.e. stick in disclaimers], rather than leave it become a problem by which time it will be too late to save?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

Disclaimer: I only own the storyline.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭A Primal Nut

Lplated wrote: »
    Surely better to fix something when you can [i.e. stick in disclaimers], rather than leave it become a problem by which time it will be too late to save?

If its satire there are no copyright issues as far as I know. South Park don't put in disclaimers when they use Peter Griffin. Same with impressionist comedies.

Edit: It is satire, right? :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 372 ✭✭Lplated

If its satire there are no copyright issues as far as I know. South Park don't put in disclaimers when they use Peter Griffin. Same with impressionist comedies.

Incorrect.

Characters are owned by the creator (or whomever they assign that right to). Once you use the characters in any fashion you are in breach of c/right - the only question is whether the creator/assignee wishes to pursue that or not.

Unless you know that S/Park doesn't have permission to use the PGriffin character then your example is invalid.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

So do I

Advertisement