Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst situation to come home to from work.

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17 latte2010

To find Craig Doyle in your living room. :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,232 ✭✭✭ITS_A_BADGER

coming home to a new drunk Romanian housemate the house a mess and i try to go up to my room and hes waving a fecking chiefs knife around in his hand while talking to me, i went up stairs and locked my room door thank god he was a miserable ****er and didnt pay his rent so he got kicked out withing two weeks, was never so glad to see the back of someone!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,838 ✭✭✭✭3hn2givr7mx1sc

Got off the school bus one day when I was in 1st year, used to drop me off at the end of my road. We noticed a dog that was fairly clearly hit by a car on the road a bit ahead. One of the 6th year lads on the bus got out and moved the dog to the side of the road. I walked home and the sister said the dog was missing. Yep, was my dog that was hit by the car and dead at the end of the road. Fairly shítty way to end the school day, tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,393 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Rhand wrote: »
    Alright, just came home from work. Took the stairs in my appartment, as soon as I open the door to the staircase I smell something strange, something that does not belong. It doesn't smell very good, but I cannot really place it. Until I arrive 2 levels higher.

A pile of sh*t. A goddamn pile of sh*t in my staircase! In what kind of a place do I live? (yes yes, a sh*tty appartment, haha!)

Anyway, what's the worst situation to come home too that you've experienced so far?

Do you live alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭funnilenough

the dog needed his booster so i brought him to the vet before i went to work.he got his injection and i put him into the kitchen in his basket before i set off (he's usually fecked out the back)
    anyway 12 hours later i get back and can smell something strang even before i opened the front door.
    he'd vommited and deffecated everywhere all over the few months old kitchen tiles.therw were pools of runny watery dog sh1te everywhere,watery vomit and also piss to beat the band.
    spent the next couple of hours cleaning it all up
    also i ran out of kitchen roll pretty early on so i had to use toilet roll to try and mop everything up.

ah,memories...
    btw the dog was fine,

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,401 ✭✭✭Seanchai

Rhand wrote: »
    Worst situation to come home to from work.

You should be grateful that you have a job...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭gara

baz2009 wrote: »
    Got off the school bus one day when I was in 1st year, used to drop me off at the end of my road. We noticed a dog that was fairly clearly hit by a car on the road a bit ahead. One of the 6th year lads on the bus got out and moved the dog to the side of the road. I walked home and the sister said the dog was missing. Yep, was my dog that was hit by the car and dead at the end of the road. Fairly shítty way to end the school day, tbh.

:(

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,102 ✭✭✭Stinicker

Something like this would surely be every parents nightmare
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=71927199

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

After a long hard day at work I caught Eamonn Dunphy taking a ****e on my kitchen table. Took days to clean up

• Registered Users Posts: 5,652 ✭✭✭fasttalkerchat

Coming home to no milk in the fridge when you work in a shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,033 ✭✭✭mauzo

Was 16, came home from work one day to find a surprise party going on for my sister. I totally forgot her birthday, hadn't picked up the cake my mum ordered in the shop I worked in and to make it worse....I was off my bin on E.

Thank god nobody noticed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭Radharc na Sleibhte

I once arrived home to realise I had left the immersion on all day.

To make the best of the situation, such a bath I had.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭Mickey Dazzler

I arrived home once only to find my girlfriend going down on a large black man called Tyrone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,189 ✭✭✭Gekko

Finding the social welfare fraud squad waiting for me. Hard to explain when I'm in my work clothes why I'm claiming for five kids, two of whom are cats and the other three characters from Batman.

One of the "kids" you were claiming for being called Commissioner Gordon probably made them suspicous :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 182 ✭✭Rhand

kowloon wrote: »
    Do you live alone?

No, I share the flat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭GASMANN

this :

fanny pad stuck on door.
    there it was this dirty blood stained fanny pad stuck to the car door, jesus christ nearly got sick,

D car was parked outside my house without being moved for 2 days, no idea who did it but more than likely one of the neighbours.

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

My Granny's neighbour came home one day to find an articulated lorry in her living room.
    Her house is quite close to the road on a bad bend and the lorry crashed through her garden and straight through the front wall of the house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

boogle wrote: »
    My Granny's neighbour came home one day to find an articulated lorry in her living room.
    Her house is quite close to the road on a bad bend and the lorry crashed through her garden and straight through the front wall of the house.

At least the lorry was clear in it's message ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭boogle

kraggy wrote: »
    At the lorry was clear in it's message ;)

What now?

• Registered Users Posts: 725 ✭✭✭Funfair

Came home a few times to find my mother in law parked in my drive way which means I park out on the road.. that really pi$$'s me off..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭EPointer=Birdss

Coming home to a house full of cat **** is pretty awful, I had a cat that liked to do her business everywhere except the litter tray. The worst is my boyfriend has a really weak stomach and vomits at the smell of anything that doesn't smell like roses, so in addition to cleaning up the cat ****, I also have to clean up a trail of puke from the front door to the toilet:(

Sounds like you've got 3 pussys to contend with! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,062 ✭✭✭number10a

My housemate came home one night to find a young one who had obviously had fifteen too many taking a dump in our doorway. Girl was mid-dump so couldn't stop to save what little shame she might have been able to salvage, housemate didn't have the keys ready as she approached the door and had a MASSIVE bag so took ages to find them. To ease the tension, the girl started making small talk with my housemate!!! Her face when she came in was priceless. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,414 ✭✭✭kraggy

boogle wrote: »
    kraggy wrote: »
    At the lorry was clear in it's message ;)

What now?

It was articulated.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 279 ✭✭Pa Dee

CJC999 wrote: »
    Hootanany wrote: »
    CJC999 wrote: »
    I once arrived home to find my girlfriend at the time with het legs in the air getting the arse banged off her by a mate of mine. It gave me the perfect excuse to dump her saggy ass and to tell him to go f*** himself and never draw breath in my direction again. It worked out brilliantly for me as I codnt stand him any longer and she was getting fatter by the day. Yes I know I'm shallow but who cares.

How fat portly or chubby

She was fat fat. She'd eat ****e all day long and then spend each evening crying about how fat she was getting and how none of her clothes fitted her anymore and then go and order a takeaway to make her fat ass feel better again and swear her diet was going to start the next morning. The next morning never arrived and the next day would be the same story.
    Usual fat piggy story. You had a lucky escape from the fat tart, Sir

Advertisement