Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Worst situation to come home to from work.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

Nothing really exicting to post here

The only thing i can think of is when i arrived back up to my accomatation in college after going home for the weekend and everything in my room had been moved into the bathroom.

I Laughed it off and the people who did it gave a hand put it all back over a few cans though so it was grand but i could see how it might annoy some people

• Registered Users Posts: 5,184 ✭✭✭3ndahalfof6

Nux wrote: »
    Coming home to find the wife is still living there.

im guessing you went to the wrong house.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

Rhand wrote: »
    Alright, just came home from work. Took the stairs in my appartment, as soon as I open the door to the staircase I smell something strange, something that does not belong. It doesn't smell very good, but I cannot really place it. Until I arrive 2 levels higher.

A pile of sh*t. A goddamn pile of sh*t in my staircase! In what kind of a place do I live? (yes yes, a sh*tty appartment, haha!)

Anyway, what's the worst situation to come home too that you've experienced so far?[/QUOTE]
    My ex in bed with her girlfriend" and her "girlfriends" partner! I Shít you not

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

coming home to someone trying to hang themselves and pulling knives out of drawers in the kitchen area,i think that is pretty hard to come home from work to and tough out..

SocSocPol wrote: »
    Alright, just came home from work. Took the stairs in my appartment, as soon as I open the door to the staircase I smell something strange, something that does not belong. It doesn't smell very good, but I cannot really place it. Until I arrive 2 levels higher.

A pile of sh*t. A goddamn pile of sh*t in my staircase! In what kind of a place do I live? (yes yes, a sh*tty appartment, haha!)

Anyway, what's the worst situation to come home too that you've experienced so far?[/QUOTE]
    My ex in bed with her girlfriend" and her "girlfriends" partner! I Shít you not

ok so you have bowel problems, but did they get it on tape?

• Advertisement

coming home to someone trying to hang themselves and pulling knives out of drawers in the kitchen area,i think that is pretty hard to come home from work to and tough out..

so your kitchen is on the ceiling.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

Left work, Liverpool were 1:0 against United, was singing all the way home. Checked the final result on arrival, United won the match :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭SocSocPol

Lars1916 wrote: »
    Left work, Liverpool were 1:0 against United, was singing all the way home. Checked the final result on arrival, United won the match :(
    So you support Liverpool which means you support murdering holligans (Hysel Stadium) and you despise hate the "Beautiful Game".
    If I were you I'd ring the Samaritans:D

Poster Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭gara

I came home from college one weekend to find my non-tea drinking mother had replaced the Lyons teabags with Bewley's. Let's just say that little mistake never happened again!

gara wrote: »
    I came home from college one weekend to find my non-tea drinking mother had replaced the Lyons teabags with Bewley's. Let's just say that little mistake never happened again!

The horror. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭gara

The horror. THE HORROR!!!!!!!!

Was a tough weekend

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Rusty_Mectum

So you support Liverpool which means you support murdering holligans (Hysel Stadium) and you despise hate the "Beautiful Game".

Bit of a general statement on Liverpool there, this comment would probably get you a ban over in the soccer forum!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,627 ✭✭✭Lawrence1895

It's called 'Heysel' actually :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭areyawell

I was working in cork and living in a house with 6 alltogether. 4 of them were sound and students, the other lad a pikey. Walked in the door from work and going to go into the sitting room to watch the premiership and there was two polish drug dealers in the sitting room with this lad with bags full of coke and weed and a machete on the table. Drugs must have been worth 20k, starting eyeing me up and asking me questions and waving the machete. Wasnt the best time to come home from work. Another day after coming home from work there was about five or six lads in the sitting room coming down of acid House was turning into a drugs lair. We ended up getting your man kicked out

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,436 ✭✭✭c_man

Easy. It's to come home to find that an AH topic which ends with a last post from you, has dropped all day with no responses. Was I so bad that I killed the thread?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,091 ✭✭✭hattoncracker

Got stuck in work for an extra four hours and got home about 10:30pm, hadnt eaten since lunch, to no dinner..

And by no dinner I mean the leftover mash and chops had been eaten by my OH, because he didn't know what time id be home at.. What kind of BS excuse is that?!

I ended up having a half of one greasy sausage because I was guilt tripped into not getting a takeaway..

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Hootanany wrote: »
    CJC999 wrote: »
    I once arrived home to find my girlfriend at the time with het legs in the air getting the arse banged off her by a mate of mine. It gave me the perfect excuse to dump her saggy ass and to tell him to go f*** himself and never draw breath in my direction again. It worked out brilliantly for me as I codnt stand him any longer and she was getting fatter by the day. Yes I know I'm shallow but who cares.

How fat portly or chubby

She was fat fat. She'd eat ****e all day long and then spend each evening crying about how fat she was getting and how none of her clothes fitted her anymore and then go and order a takeaway to make her fat ass feel better again and swear her diet was going to start the next morning. The next morning never arrived and the next day would be the same story.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭crazy cabbage

c_man wrote: »
    Easy. It's to come home to find that an AH topic which ends with a last post from you, has dropped all day with no responses. Was I so bad that I killed the thread?

Happend to me loads of times. I just presume that i used my superier logic to leave everyone speachless :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

gara wrote: »

Bewleys is the blandest tea ever, my mam who is a tea addict used to get boxes of it for free of some friend of hers, wouldn't take a box of bewleys tea and drink it for the week if ya paid me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,256 ✭✭✭Ronin247

Anyway, what's the worst situation to come home too that you've experienced so far?

Thinly veiled "I have a job" thread.....

• Advertisement

Poster Banned

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,054 ✭✭✭luckyfrank

i once came home

• Registered Users Posts: 591 ✭✭✭spankysue

I came home from work one day (a long time ago, when I had a job) and while myself and my BF were at work, our landlord had replaced our old cooker with a brand new one.

So, walked into the kitchen, all excited about me new shiny cooker and found that our tomcat had decided to claim it, by pissing all over the hob.....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,515 ✭✭✭zcorpian88

Came home from work one time to find a massive puddle of puke on my doorstep,

My next door neighbours were having a house party and I figured whoever it was didn't want to puke on their friends doorstep but to puke over the wall onto my doorstep instead. Had to whip out a bucket of water, bleach and a yard brush before my mother came home as she would have went mental, had to have it done it literally 5 minutes before she got home.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭Voltex

...I came home from work and discovered I didnt close the freezer door properly.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,827 ✭✭✭christmas2012

aww thats a killer all that electricty your bill must be massive now!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,324 ✭✭✭JustAThought

Came home to see bits of wood outside the appartment door; checked the lock; everything was ok.
    Went inside & was just having a shower & relaxing wen I realised that junkies had broken into the appartments attic from the hatch outside the door; and were banging around above my head...:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭seven_eleven

Coming home to find that's there's no dinner cooked.

Goddamn lazy wimmen

This! Nothing ruins my day more than coming home to no dinner :(

• Registered Users Posts: 5,614 ✭✭✭ArtSmart

Coming home to a house full of cat **** is pretty awful, I had a cat that liked to do her business everywhere except the litter tray. The worst is my boyfriend has a really weak stomach and vomits at the smell of anything that doesn't smell like roses, so in addition to cleaning up the cat ****, I also have to clean up a trail of puke from the front door to the toilet:(
    that's two pussies you need to get rid of....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Scruffles

Finding the social welfare fraud squad waiting for me. Hard to explain when I'm in my work clothes why I'm claiming for five kids, two of whom are cats and the other three characters from Batman.
    dont be so negative,the social woud be fine about claiming for the cats-any cat fancier worth their weight in premium cat food woud call them children.:pac:

Advertisement