Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guild Wars 2: Profession Choice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,215 ✭✭✭Kur4mA

Guardian
    Kiith wrote: »
    I've rolled a Human Warrior now as well, as i war running out of low level mats for crafting on my Thief. Will get him to lvl10-15 tonight, and then go back to the Thief. Great fun though, and it's nice to not have to kite/stay at range.

:o you kite as a thief?

• Registered Users Posts: 25 Nuts!

Kirby wrote: »
    I keep seeing people talk about "builds for veterans" and "Got this skill and veterans are fine now" on all the forums and it just makes me go :confused: as ranger can take em so, so easily from level 1. It's kind of ridiculous. You just rotate your pets and keep hitting it.

Rangers are so OP in PvE. :p

Agreed!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

I'm level 36 now and I still think it too. In PvP they definitely have issues but as a solo PvE class I just can't see anything else coming near it for how pleasant and easy it is to do the content.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

I'll be rolling a Ranger seeing as it's the same type of class for my first WoW char. I'm in Australia tho so keeping the fingers crossed the lag isn't uber ghey.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Big Knox

Warrior
    I'll be rolling a Ranger seeing as it's the same type of class for my first WoW char. I'm in Australia tho so keeping the fingers crossed the lag isn't uber ghey.

A friend of mine currently in perth started out on a US West server but he recently transferred to Gunnars to play with us when he can. He says it's very playable and as good as the US West server!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

Big Knox wrote: »
    A friend of mine currently in perth started out on a US West server but he recently transferred to Gunnars to play with us when he can. He says it's very playable and as good as the US West server!

Yeah, I couldn't create an account for most of the night so only got to play 10 mins or so. Seemed fine. Will have a better idea tonight when I give it a more thorough go.

Advertisement