Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stage 2 Level Choice

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,909 ✭✭✭Neeson

Thanks. You don't want to end up doing a couple of years and then being told you didn't choose the right stuff to begin with.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,416 ✭✭✭Maldesu

Nah, your good. 25 Credits for each in the joint major, then the 10 electives will have you sorted. I just picked mine. I've a feeling I'll get screwed in an elective.

Which ones are the hardest to get into/most limited places?

I hear the psychology ones are like that.

Which is what I picked so I may be in bother. I figured I'd chance it. Sure if not I'll find something else.

Good luck with that. I tried last year and was left with the crap to choose from at the end when I didn't get it. I suffered.

• Advertisement

I'll pick up Japanese or Chinese if I'm stuck with poor options

It's good you have that option so. They wouldn't be too popular I don't think.

Advertisement