Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

An audience with Mike Tyson at Thomond Park

Options
  • 14-08-2012 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 967 ✭✭✭

Mike Tyson will be appearing at Thomond Park on Wed 10th Oct 2012 .

Apparently he will be interviewed on stage, they'll show a few Tyson fights on the big screen and have a Q&A session with fans.

Standard admission is €35 but for €75 you can have a meet and greet along with a personal photo.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

what a joke, nuff said

• Site Banned Posts: 40 soprano123

Whys it a joke Barney ? Ive always wanted to meet him ..

at 35 and 75 euro you must have money to burn

• Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭tonymontana82

i paid the same to meet randy couture in dublin although that included 2 signed books, i know its steep but its not often we get to meet mike tyson especially if your a big boxing fan :)

1 thread on this has been closed already over the "rape incident" being brought up. no point ruining this 1 either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,967 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Right lads I've deleted a few posts, and as tonymontana82 mentions it's best not to get into a discussion on 'that issue'.

Please try and stick to other topics of discussion concerning Mr. Tyson and this event.

ye reckon he would sign a glove or something aswell if we buy the 75 euro ticket?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭The Davestator

Got a few meet and greet tickets today. 75 is a bargain to meet a legend and get an autograph. An autograph would cost you more and probably be fake.

If you don't like him, dont go. Simples

• Registered Users Posts: 1,264 ✭✭✭fran17

wow at that price i'll take a few.one of the all time greats in the ring

Katie Taylor is not going

• Advertisement

:rolleyes::rolleyes: Good ! More Tyson time ...75 is a super deal to meet Tyson

• Registered Users Posts: 36 Barlivia

Got a few meet and greet tickets today. 75 is a bargain to meet a legend and get an autograph. An autograph would cost you more and probably be fake.

If you don't like him, dont go. Simples
    Where did you buy tickets?

Barlivia wrote: »
    Where did you buy tickets?

Ring Gleeson sports in Limerick and paid over the phone.

Tickets arrived today

• Registered Users Posts: 105 ✭✭BlackRoom

The show itself is supposed to be a bit rubbish. But to get your picture taken with Mike Tyson... if you're a big boxing fan, it has to be worth the 75quid. Great character, seems to be at peace with himself now which is fantastic.

so i take it there isnt a hope he would sign a glove or something?

so i take it there isnt a hope he would sign a glove or something?

The lads in Gleeson Sports said you get an autograph, but I'll believe that when i see it. Normally at these things, there is signed stuff to buy so i doubt he's giving autographs for €75. Hope I'm wrong though!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭Halloween Jack

I wouldn't cross the street to meet Tyson personally. His achievements in the ring are dwarfed by his carry on outside it imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 559 ✭✭✭Larsso30

75 quid is money well spent to meet Mike Tyson.

Surely you could bring an old glove of your own for him to sign??

Got my tickets today :):) Lady in Gleeson Sports said tickets will be gone by weekend !

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 37 Dark Dude

Would love to see this. I have a lot in common with Iron Mike myself, would be interesting conversation if the two of us got going.

• Advertisement

Mike Tyson on the twitter machine today

• Closed Accounts Posts: 296 ✭✭Hawk Wing 2

lads, are tickets still available? and where would I get one? I would love to go and see Mike Tyson, one of my childhood heros despite all that went on

• Registered Users Posts: 11,284 ✭✭✭✭Frank Bullitt

I got 2 tickets yesterday, can't wait for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭H. Flashman

I'm assuming tickets for this are probably gone now only found out about it today :(

There are 80 extra tickets put on sale today , If you ring 061 468135 at 9am ,you may get them ...best of luck !:cool:

The great Jeff Fenech will also be there on the night

Deirdre Gogarty will be at Mike Tysons Show, Darragh Moloney is the host :pac:

Lads just seen Tyson underwent surgery, so I dunno what this means concerning this appearance..

Tyson is grand had a neck brace on in Vegas last weekend ,he had minor surgery 2 weeks ago , Mike is now in the Uk and starting his Uk tour tomorrow night ..7 more days

Dark Dude wrote: »
    Would love to see this. I have a lot in common with Iron Mike myself, would be interesting conversation if the two of us got going.

banned no wonder

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 272 ✭✭Muzi5434

Anyone know what time the event is going to start?

Advertisement