Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Camoflage

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭Kashkai

Had a "dress rehearsal" this evening when I finally put all my gear on, I.e. BDU, Helmet, neck scarf, Glasses, Face mask, Chest Rig, Holster and boots. Jeez I was sweating bricks just standing there in it. What the hell will it be like running round with all that stuff on? It also took some time to get it all on so I guess I'll have to turn up earlier than I planned. One thing that bugged me was that bringing my M4 up to look down the sights had it banging off my face mask.

I did look the biz though:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭brian888

When you going up to a skirmish? What site?

brian888 wrote: »
    When you going up to a skirmish? What site?

I'm going to Redhills in Kildare tomorrow to finally shoot at targets that will shoot back:D

My plan is to try out a few sites over the next month or so to see which one I like best, red hills first, rathbeggan, fingal, red barn etc. providing I have the money of course:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭brian888

I literally have no choice. Rathbeggan whenever I have time. :D

brian888 wrote: »
    I literally have no choice. Rathbeggan whenever I have time. :D

Might see you up there sometime;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Faolchu

@dave I have the same problem with my m4, the rear stock is wide because of the type of battery used chances are you have the same problem. Its the one reason I don't use my acog but I leave it on coz of how it looks :)

Advertisement