Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE IRISH DARTS CHAMPIONSHIP 2013

Options
  • 13-08-2012 9:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭

THIS IS THE FINALISED AND COMPLETE SCHEDULE FOR THIS SEASONS LADBROKES IRISH DARTS CHAMPIOONSHIP-

Rd.1-Rhu Glenn,South Kilkenny-Sun,2nd September 2012
    Rd.2-Abbey Court,Nenagh-Sun,4th November 2012
    Rd.3-Johnstown House,Enfeild-Sun,2 December 2012
    Rd.4-Ballykisteen,Limerick Junction-Sun,27th January 2013
    Rd.5-Cahir House,Cahir-Sun,10th March 2013
    Rd.6-Johnstown House,Enfeild-Sun,28th April 2013
    GRAND FINALS-Johnstown House,Enfeild-Sun,23rd June 2013ouse,Enfeild-Sun,23rd June 2013

Anyone looking for information on this event can contact me on
    0851596550 or 0567728343
    rules can be viewed on Irish Darts Championship or Ireland Darts Championship
    on facebook

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 190 ✭✭joecoyne

The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship ·
    More great news for the Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship
    MCHALES of Causeway ( The Stretford End Bar) are putting up 1000 euro for any body hitting a perfect 9 dart finish , roll on the 2nd of September and The Rhu Glen

Ladbrokes Championship update . Any player not qualifying for the top 32 places in the Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship can still play on the finals day as there will be a Shield competition for players ranked from 33 / 48 with substantial prize money on offer on the day

Only 2 weeks to go so keep them entries coming to me , Ladies and Youths can enter on the day up to 12.30 . Garrett Gray will take entrys off anyone in the Dublin area at any of the tournaments he will be at, Wexford players can enter with Ann Redmond ,Martin Sheehan is looking after the Tipperary lads with George Mc Givren looking after the Belfast and Down players , so dont delay get them entries in early

BIG TIME DARTS RETURNS WITH THE LADBROKES IRISH DARTS CHAMPIONSHIPS AT THE RHU GLENN

The new national darts season swings into action on September 2nd at the Rhu Glenn Hotel as the Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship rolls into Waterford for Round One of this seasons premier All-Ireland matchplay darts series.Action commences on the Saturday night with an open pairs competition at the venue starting at 8 o’clock,while the main singles event starts at 12pm Sunday.
    In the Mens Ladbrokes IDC Dublins Garrett Gray will remain strong favourite to win Round One,or will it be a local hero to emerge victorious at the Rhu Glenn.In the Mr.Darts Youths Championship Waterfords own Dean Finn & David Farrell will be hoping to see of the challenges of Dublins John Seagrave and Tipperarys Martin Browne and Lorcan Donovan.Can Sharon O’Brien continue her dominance of the Ladies scene in the Alan Keoghan Promotions Ladies Championship or will it be Corks Kay O’Carroll,Kilkennys Linda Harte,Wexfords Ann Redmond or indeed Waterfords Madelene Josey year.To find out get down to the Rhu Glenn on the Sunday.
    Players from all 32 counties will compete to see who will be crowned Irelands top Mens,Ladies & Youths darts player come June 23rd next where the Grand Finals will be played at the Johnstown House Hotel in Enfeild ,Co. Meath. Any player not qualifying for the top 32 places in the Ladbrokes Mens Irish Darts Championship can still play on the finals day as there will be a Shield competition for players ranked from 33 / 48 with substantial prize money on offer on the day.MCHALES of Causeway ( The Stretford End Bar) are sponsoring € 1000 for any player hitting a 9-dart finish.
    The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship will be contested over 6 qualifying rounds and a Grand Finals.The full schedule,rules and news can be viewed at www.irishdartschampionship.com or on the Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship Facebook page.
    The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship is a fantastic opportunity for Irish darts players to take part in a professionaly run series,and a great way for up and coming players to hone there skills against Irelands top WDF and PDC stars.For details on all competitions contact Joe Coyne @ 085/1596550.

• Advertisement

There will be a slide show at each rounds of The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship which will be shown for 2 hours before each event, anyone looking to advertise there tournaments on the slide show can send me the information by email to joe.dartsireland@gmail.com and i,ll put it up on it

The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship

Reminder to all dart players !!! all entries must be with me before my last post next Friday for round 1 of The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship , so post the forms to me early this week to make sure your in the draw , dont forget the doubles start at 8 o,clock on Saturday night last names by 7.45

The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship

Tommorow is the last day for posting entries to me for Sunday,s Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship, make sure it gets to me by sending it by Swift Post , looking forward to seeing ye all there

Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship Update

I just got some calls regarding the start time on Sunday and I can confirm the Mens event starts AT 12 O,CLOCK SHARP, the Ladies and Youths start at 1 o,clock see ye all there nice and early

Youths Results

Quarter Finals

Dylan Powell bt Robyn Byrne 3 - 1
    James O Toole bt Ryan Tracey 3 - 1
    Dean Finn bt David Farrell 3 - 1
    Liam Galagher bt John Seagrave 3 - 1

Simi Finals

Dylan Powell bt James O Toole 3 - 2
    Dean Finn bt Liam Galagher 3 - 0

Final

Dean Finn bt Dylan Powell 3 - 1

Ladies Results

Quarter Finals

Kay O Carroll bt Sharon Buckley 3 - 0
    Linda Harte be Dagmara Malczewska 3 - 1
    Sharon O Brien bt Michell Bradley 3 - 1
    Susan Mc Kenna bt Kelly Mc Givren 3 - 1

Simi Finals

Kay Carroll bt Linda Harte 3 - 1
    Sharon O Brien bt Susan Mc Kenna 3 - 0

Final

Kay O Carroll bt Sharon O Brien 4 - 1

• Advertisement

Mens Results

Quarter Finals

Connie Finnan bt Mick O Connell 5 - 0
    Martin Murphy bt David Murphy 5 - 3
    Jacko Barry bt Kieran Kehoe 5 - 1
    Kevin Burness bt Glen Fitzpatrick 5 -3

Simi Finals

Connie Finnan bt Martin Murphy 6 - 5
    Jacko Barry bt Kevin Burness 6 - 4

Final

Connie Finnan bt Jacko Barry 6 - 3

The Rankings are up on facebook , Irish Darts Championship

Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship update

Dave Murphy of Fastway Couriers has kindly agreed to sponsor the Shield for the Mens Competition , so a big thanks to Dave and Fastway Couriers
    Anyone wishing to put their name to the Ladies or Youths Trophies can contact me on
    0851596550 or 0567728343

The Rhu Glenn Hotel have just confirmed they will be delighted to host round 1 of the Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship next year.
    Good news for the championship to have venues sorted out a year in advance

Entry forms for round 2 of The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship will available at The Killarney Darts Festival so any looking for one can see me at the venue

MCHALES Bar Causeway have sponsored a fantastic Perpetual cup for the Winner of the Ladies Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship , a photo of this lovely cup will be posted here next week

Nicky White of White Fabrication Newbawn County Wexford has agreed to sponsor the Cup for the Youths Championship which is more good news for the players ,now there,s only the Youths Shield to left for someone to put their name to

Ladbrokes Darts Championship Update

Ambys Bar Ballingarry have sponsored the Youths Shield , Thanks to Aiden O Dwyer from Ambys

REMINDER TO ALL DART PLAYERS GOING TO KILLARNEY

Entry forms for round 2 of The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship will be available at The Killarney Darts Festival

I just had a very good meeting with the TV produce and once there,s 1 or 2 small issues sorted out then it,s all systems go for the finals of The Ladbrokes Irish Darts Championship to be shown on the TV , more good news for the Championship

• Advertisement

Entries are starting to come in for round 2 of the Championship, so with less than 2 weeks to go get your entries posted to me as not to be disappointed .
    !!! REMINDER!!!
    Clifford Doyle , Garrett Gray, Ann Redmond , George Mc Givren , Ali Powell , Martin Sheehan , Kevin Mc Donnell , will all take entries from the players in their area,s to save them from posting them to me .

Used Dart Boards Update

4 of the 16 boards that will be used on the day are all ready sold, the other 12 are on a first come first served basis, anyone looking for the deal of buy 3 get 1 free for €60 can contact me on 0851596550 , the boards are all new at the start of the day

Used Dart Board Update

All the boards are now gone , but anyone who wants to book in advance for the next lot which will be available in Enfield on Sunday the 2nd of December

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

Any rankins from first event and not the Facebook version

All rankings are on www.irishdartschampionship.com for Mens Ladies and Youths

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭Any Double !

joecoyne wrote: »
    All rankings are on www.irishdartschampionship.com for Mens Ladies and Youths
    Cheers

There will be a pairs competition on Saturday night for anyone who,s going to Nenagh early , Remember get the entries to me before Friday , Looking forward to another great weekend of top class darts .

The Current Rankings are up on irishdartschompionship.com , sorry for the delay I was at a funeral for the last 2 days
    Joe

I received a cheque of €500 from The Abbey Court Hotel last Sunday for sponsorship of last weekends event which I lodged on Tuesday ,Today the bank informed me that the cheque bounced , I contacted the hotel and after a long and heated discussion was told they were giving no money towards the event as they made no money from the bar last Sunday,I find this very hard to believe. Anyone wishing to ring the Hotel and register a complaint can do so by ringing 06741111

The Abbey Court Hotel Nenagh informed me today that they will honour the cheque they gave me last Sunday week , I would like to thank all the dart players for their support during this matter . now if every one takes down any post they put up on their fb page the matter will be fully resolved
    Thanks again Joe

• Advertisement

Only 20 days to Round 3 in The Johnstown House Hotel Enfield County Meath ( 15 mins off the M50) get your entries in as soon as you can

Advertisement