Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ibrahimovic bet

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,377 ✭✭✭Smithwicks Man

He's head and shoulders above the next best player in the league in fairness and I'd be shocked if he didn't finish the season as top scorer. A very good bet imo and I'm sorry I didn't get on it. A double of Ibra top Ligue 1 scorer and Cavani top Serie A scorer was a whopping 47/1 pre season! So disappointed I didn't know that before.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,132 ✭✭✭SRFC

just the 2 goals tonight so far :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 lessthen50p

SRFC wrote: »
    Dont think he will be top scorer dont know where the confidence is coming from on this thread he's on 7 goals with plenty of players only a goal behind him lopez is on 3 if he scores a hattrick which he could this season it will be nearly level 5/1 was a decent price anyone buying that bet at 11/8 is a serious mug buying a bet where the player could be injured never mind lose form at that price and wait months to collect (or more than likely not imo) hope you sorted your rent out though be careful next time you get a rush of blood to the head and decide to lump on a bet were all big boys now cant go crying back to the big bad bookie looking for a refunds and bets bought back off us.

lol

• Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Glad i never sold the bet! Delighted, only a long term injury would mess the bet up now surely.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭ANXIOUS

Nice hat trick, will keep you going. What's best price now?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 409 ✭✭ibrahimovic

Was best odds of 1/8 before this match, would probably be at least 1/20 now id imagine! :)

edit: paddypower have him 1/25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,969 ✭✭✭my my my

what happened next :)

Advertisement