Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Butchery Courses (mod warning, graphic images)

Options
2»

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 335 ✭✭noeleire

moby30 wrote: »
    99 euro per man:eek: Holy ****. Still worth doing though.
    Would love to do that course ....

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭Misty Moon

A good knive skills course is on the list of things for me to do soon - that'll be a start anyway. Some of ye might find this blog interesting, written by someone I 'know' from other sustainability and prep forums: Kill and cure

• Registered Users Posts: 1,801 ✭✭✭Dubl07

Misty Moon wrote: »
    A good knive skills course is on the list of things for me to do soon - that'll be a start anyway. Some of ye might find this blog interesting, written by someone I 'know' from other sustainability and prep forums: Kill and cure

That blog is addictive reading. Thanks for the link!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭aaakev

Got these ones this morning, hangin in the shed now soon to fill the freezer!

829149C0-1C3B-4F54-8F84-BF36E93A149C-2302-000001DE9D0C2954.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Squeaky the Squirrel

Are they wild?

• Advertisement

Yeah, big enough herd too

• Subscribers Posts: 335 ✭✭noeleire

aaakev wrote: »
    Got these ones this morning, hangin in the shed now soon to fill the freezer!

829149C0-1C3B-4F54-8F84-BF36E93A149C-2302-000001DE9D0C2954.jpg
    great photo what county were the goats shot

Tipp

Advertisement