Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Room mates, north side Dublin - single room

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭siobhanosaur

Ah that's alright Conlor! Good luck with offers :) Who are the five we have now? Will I ring up and organise a viewing for Sunday? Just about to ring.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 niamh944

me you, the girl you were talking to.? ehm the girls bf..? and the girl i was talking to, her names MusicLoud on this but she in ballyfermet, so something closer into town would suit her, cause shed have to get two buses frm that house, and she knows 2 others i think it is that want a house to, so am just gunna have a look at more houses now with maybe more rooms and see what comes up, cause the more people we have to the cheaper itl be.

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭siobhanosaur

Ah ok. Have a look anyway,I'd say there wont be many big houses in town itself! I know one more guy who might be interested aswell. I think I might ring up that house anyway and if we have enough people we can take it, if not I'll just cancel the viewing.

• Registered Users Posts: 21 kaytayy

myself and a friend from tcd are lookin for a roommate or 2!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement