Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted / Share] Room mates, north side Dublin - single room

Options
  • 08-08-2012 7:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20

Hi, Im a student from Donegal going in my 2nd year in DIT Cathal Burgha Street, Im looking for roomates to share a house with on North side, i lived in South side last year so all my friends are living In Rathmines so i cant be bothered living that far this year. Mixer of girls and boys would be good, lived with al girls last year, cant be dealing with al the drama again..ha !! Well im certainly up for craic no doubt, going out, drinking al that jazz, well if anyones looking for anyone if yas have a spare room or whatever, let me know the crc!!!

Oh and im 18!!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78,308 ✭✭✭✭Victor

niamh944 wrote: »
    [noparse][COLOR="Black"]Hi, Im a student from Donegal going in my 2nd year in DIT Cathal Burgha Street, Im looking for roomates to share a house with on North side, i lived in South side last year so all my friends are living In Rathmines so i cant be bothered living that far this year. Mixer of girls and boys would be good, lived with al girls last year, cant be dealing with al the drama again..ha !! Well im certainly up for craic no doubt, going out, drinking al that jazz, well if anyones looking for anyone if yas have a spare room or whatever, let me know the crc!!! Oh and im 18!![/COLOR][/noparse]
    Down with font changes!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Purple Bunny

Hey. My name is Lauren and my boyfriend is looking for a place to live come september. He's 21 and from Kilkenny and is going into 3rd year science in trinity. Let me know if interested :)

• Registered Users Posts: 71 ✭✭siobhanosaur

Hi, would ye guys like to team up to get a house/apartment around the Drumcondra area? :) Starting to get a bit worried about finding something!

• Registered Users Posts: 20 conlor27

hi, im 18 and male (hopefully) starting in cathal brugha street this year. id be interested in finding a place in drumcondra sort of area too. up for the craic aswell :p

• Registered Users Posts: 20 niamh944

Hi Siobhansaur, Purple bunny, and Conlor 27, I would be cool with that, and i think one of my friends might wanna get a place to, but last time i chatted to him he wasnt to sure so il find out. The more people we have to the cheaper the rent will be.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 Purple Bunny

That sounds good to me :) I'll let ye know as soon what my boyfriend is doing. Ye all seem great :)

I've found two houses in Drumcondra here that are cheap enough if anyone would like to get together to get those? I can ring up and arrange a viewing :)

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1247672

http://www.daft.ie/searchrental.daft?id=1233520

All nice houses :) i think my favourite would be the very 1st one, but im not fussy tbh :P Was just wondering, a few say it would be suitable for "professionals" does that mean they wouldn't let us students in?
    How early before college are ye all plannin on moving in?

Im not to fussed either , as long as i get my own room, shared last year, dunt want to this year.. :L Id properly move in about 3 4 days before college starts. Ive repeats startiing Monday, but im feeling okay about them so hope all goes my way..! what everyone bugjet.? Im thinking about 300 euro with bills..?

• Advertisement

That house looks great! So cheap!! Would be happy to take that if ye are in too :)

yeahh its look good and yea cheap..haa Il email them and see what they say, im in dublin from this saturday to the 1st of sept and am staying out in drumcondra so il be able to view houses any time around then.

There's another girl I was talking to who's looking for accommodation and I'd say she would be a definite. Hopefully we would have five then with the other guys! :D I'm not in Dublin but I can come up any day to view houses.

okay so der would be me you, your friend, the girls bf and the conlor bucko, so that would be perfect cause ders 5 rooms. okay thats grand, sure il let you know anyway if he emails back, or i might actually give him a ring tomoro. Were are yous all coming from..?

Yea that house looks class and only 280 each a month (would that be right). Im pretty sure ill b able to get up whenever ye are going to look at it anyway. Im coming from longford.

Ya 280 sounds about right! I'm amazed it's that cheap! I'm from Mayo :) Hopefully that girl's boyfriend is in too and we're sorted :D

yeah its really good, lovely rooms. Yeah well diffently have 5 anyway, still waiting on reply from my friend.

Will we ring that house tomorrow and organise a viewing for Saturday then? :)

yeah that sounds good, if possible could we make it sunday..? cause i land in dublin at about 2 then i have to find the house im staying in cause im not quite sure were exactly it is..:L so it wouldnt be till late evening al be able to go out.?

• Advertisement

Ya Sunday's good for me if that suits everyone else? :) I'll ring them up so in the morning and report back :D

and yes conlor 280 will be right, it wont be more than 310 i can imagine, with bills etc.

yepp perfect. Okay sound one :)

Well im still waiting to be offered my course on monday so i think ill wait just to make sure. But id be happy just get yeer opinion and take yeer word for it ! Sorry im completely new to this so i dont really know the procedure.

awriight yeah, well id be happy to wait till next wednesday or so if yous want.?

I think it would definitely be too late by Wednesday. Most of the places I've rung so far are already gone :eek: Would you be able to view it Monday Conlor? And if it's good then just pay there and then?

hmm yeah ur properly right, ive an exam monday, but any time after half 11 will be grand,

Hey, really sorry but i think 2 of my friends are going to dublin now aswell so they want to get a house together. Really sorry if that leaves ye short!

aw naw your grand, am after getting another girl from Clare that wants te move in now to, so wev still got 5.!!

• Advertisement

niamh944 wrote: »
    aw naw your grand, am after getting another girl from Clare that wants te move in now to, so wev still got 5.!!

ah good stuff! cheers anyway hope ye get sorted.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement