Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] UCD students looking to share a house

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭cal4nia

Ya Im like 3200 or something and I've accepted that i probably wont get on campus! But I dont really know! Between 4 and 5 grand a year if possible!
    ino they actually told me i wasnt going to get in. what corse u doing? argh ok need to find a house then so!?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 MissEmily55

Hi my name is is Emily, i'm also looking for a few ucd students to flat share with asap,i am going into first year in ucd. i haven't found any house yet to use for flatsharing but i want somewhere close to ucd or the N11 like Donnybrook,Clonskeagh etc. :)

Hi my name is is Emily, i'm also looking for a few ucd students to flat share with asap,i am going into first year in ucd. i haven't found any house yet to use for flatsharing but i want somewhere close to ucd or the N11 like Donnybrook,Clonskeagh etc. :)
    Will u private message me? Il giv u my num and we try sort something out

• Registered Users Posts: 3 VickyFarrell

Hey i'm first year UCD student aswell looking for accommodation, I'm female and will be studying Law and Business. Let me know if your interested in sharing!

Hey i'm first year UCD student aswell looking for accommodation, I'm female and will be studying Law and Business. Let me know if your interested in sharing!
    An law and history would be an interesting house! Are u looking to house share?

• Advertisement

Hey Callie and Vicky,i just got your message but sorry i have found somewhere else, good luck finding a house/flat :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rathmore94

Hi im no.700 and something on that list,was 3000+ at 1 stage but have given up on getting on campus tbh.im from kerry gonna be 18 by the time i start college and doing ag science.the 1 person i know going to ucd is on campus so im just looking for other normal people 2 house share with,if we could find a house for reasonable price(400p/m)that way id be delighted.im easy to live with,love the craic and not fussy about accomodation.Mainly just want to meet like minded first years male or female.e-mail me on brianmoynihan94@hotmail.com or pm me for a mobile number.cheers and best of luck to all looking for accomodation

• Registered Users Posts: 2 claire.maye

Rathmore94 wrote: »
    Hi im no.700 and something on that list,was 3000+ at 1 stage but have given up on getting on campus tbh.im from kerry gonna be 18 by the time i start college and doing ag science.the 1 person i know going to ucd is on campus so im just looking for other normal people 2 house share with,if we could find a house for reasonable price(400p/m)that way id be delighted.im easy to live with,love the craic and not fussy about accomodation.Mainly just want to meet like minded first years male or female.e-mail me on brianmoynihan94@hotmail.com or pm me for a mobile number.cheers and best of luck to all looking for accomodation

2 like minded first year females looking for accomodation? Having trouble finding somewhere. Places we rang either don't want students or won't rent to first years

• Registered Users Posts: 28 emmetd7

Rathmore94 wrote: »

im the same brian, was 2400 and now down to 400 its a joke! anyone lookin for someone to share il be glad to :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3 VickyFarrell

YvonneK wrote: »
    Hey... i'm 18....female... going into 1st year as well...doing english...its not likely that ill get campus so if there's still a room going cud someone get back to me :) thanks:)
    Hey i'm going in to 1st year aswell to UCD with a friend of mine also female, need to find a house and someone to share with if your interested can you let me know?:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭jenny18

19 year old female looking for house share near ucd 400 a month or less preferably pm if you have a place

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Rathmore94

2 like minded first year females looking for accomodation? Having trouble finding somewhere. Places we rang either don't want students or won't rent to first years

ya it seems that somehow first years have a bad reputation,well if you find a house feel free to contact me and vice versa of course:)where you been looking,id settle for a 15 min walk at this stage:(,a house for 4 that way would be ideal,think ill have a look in dublin on monday,fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 1 KT...

Hey ,
    Im wondering does anyone need another person to share a house with?
    Im 18, female , first year Ag Science
    Im hoping for rent around 400 a month and close enough to UCD.
    I've definately given up hope now that I'll be getting on-campus :/

Hey guys,hang on in there ,i'm a first year too and just booked my accommodation today,i know what its like trying to get off campus when you're a 1st year because most places are looking for mature students/post grads but don't let that stop you as some places aren't as strict as others,some places say that it would suit mature students and others say that they don't want first year students, i booked a place that said it would suit mature students when the other 3 people in the house are 1st years aswell.I also think you should consider doing digs where you stay in a family house and they cook you meals and take care of the cleaning and stuff usually but make sure and check and beware that you will have less freedom as you probably won't be able to wander back at 3 in the morning ;).Websites to checkout are Daft.ie , findahome ( for digs) , collegecribs and there is loads more advice on ucd accommodations office website, GOOD LUCK :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4 suckmykiss06

Hi, I'm 19 years old female, starting Law with Economics at UCD this year. I would be glad to share a house with someone, preferably rent up to 400 per month. Well, till now, looking for something decent kind of sucks, especially cause I'm not in Ireland now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1 neil94

Hi , neil from mayo and lookin for accomodation-also doin ag. prob goin to dublin 2moro. email is neil.wp.lyons@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 9 evermore

Hi Emily, I'm female, 18 and currently in the exact same position. I'm going to UCD to study Science and it would be great if you could pm me? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2 rebelfitz

hey lads,
    ill be first year ag aswell,in same position coming up from cork so anyone up for sharing pm me :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement