Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Wanted] UCD students looking to share a house

Options
  • 07-08-2012 6:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi,

My names Rebecca. I'm a first year student looking for other students to share a house in Clonskeagh, Donnybrook, Ballsbridge or Ranelagh. I've been looking at 2-3 bedroom houses and rent would be affordable. If you are interested please PM me!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eannar1

Hi Rebecca I am looking for accom aswell I am transferring from UL to UCD and going into 2nd year.What price range?

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Dev.McG

Hey girls, I'm also transferring from DCU to UCD and cannot find ANYWHERE to live :( I'm studying linguistics and spanish and I'm in 2nd year. I'm 19 year old girl...

• Registered Users Posts: 3 eannar1

I am a guy btw haha do you want to add me on facebook and we can talk about getting somewhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 BornForThisXX

Hey myself (female) and friend (male) are also looking for people to share with in the UCD area if anyone is interested! We are both going into first year. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 emmetd7

Me too lads and lassies :D pm if interested :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6 YvonneK

Hey... i'm 18....female... going into 1st year as well...doing english...its not likely that ill get campus so if there's still a room going cud someone get back to me :) thanks:)

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MusicLoud

Heylo Everyone:) I Was On The Boat But Im Sorted Now! But I Felt Need To Try And Help Folk Like Ye Out! If You Look On My Lastest Thread You Might Find Some Help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9 BrendanDwyer

Yeah I'm an 18 year old male going into first year too and highly doubt Ill get on campus! Get in contact if you're interested in sharing!

• Registered Users Posts: 4 meganmc

Hey I'm going into 1st year in UCD and am interested in sharing:) I am female and am doing the course social science!! Let me know asap please...

meganmc wrote: »
    Hey I'm going into 1st year in UCD and am interested in sharing:) I am female and am doing the course social science!! Let me know asap please...

ill share :D

• Advertisement

Do any of ye have a house because I dont haha!

Do any of ye have a house because I dont haha!

nope :P

emmetd7 wrote: »
    ill share :D

i will also share..caus im so stuck for a house... Do ye have one yet ??

YvonneK wrote: »
    i will also share..caus im so stuck for a house... Do ye have one yet ??

no but it could be arranged :D

emmetd7 wrote: »
    no but it could be arranged :D

right well maybe if ye start lookin and ill start aswell.. then link the house in mail and we can decide from there??

YvonneK wrote: »
    right well maybe if ye start lookin and ill start aswell.. then link the house in mail and we can decide from there??

doin it now :)

Brendan Dwyer and Megan mc are ye up for sharing?:) we can get a 4 bed house?

hey what course are you doing??

yep up for sharing!!

hey what course are you doing??

im arts anyway :P

• Advertisement

yep up for sharing!!
    i'm doing english and drama..just don't know anyone really going that i cud share with..okay well we're guna look for a house now
    :)

any specific areas anybody wants??

no just close as possible :)

anyone find anything?

No:( they're either so expensive or unfurnished or for fammillies only

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭cal4nia

hi i am going into First year ucd (20) need ANYTHING, anone want to share?

If any of ye get a house I'll share anyway! I've no other choice at this stage really!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭cal4nia

If any of ye get a house I'll share anyway! I've no other choice at this stage really!

u headin UCD? i am ripping about campus am like 3000 on the list, what was the deal with that? yea i know whats your price range?

Ya Im like 3200 or something and I've accepted that i probably wont get on campus! But I dont really know! Between 4 and 5 grand a year if possible!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭MusicLoud

Heya, If You Look On My Lastest Thread You Might Find Some Help :) For Peeps That Need To Team Up And All That Jazz :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement