Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Keldeo Event Game/Gamestation (UK)

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 866 ✭✭✭Buzzthebatgirl

Phareon wrote: »
    According to serebii, every single GAME/GameStop store in the UK will be participating in the event. This is good yes?
    It's good if it turns out to be true, I'm quite weary of Serebii's non-existent source on this. Neither shops webpage, Facebook or Twitter accounts mention anything about the Keldeo event.

I'm not saying it's not true, but so far we have only Serebii.net's word on it.

EDIT: While popping into one of my local Gamestations (I live right in the middle of two, so they are both local), I asked about the event and the Manager confirmed his store is doing it. I event got to see the instructions given out to the store, couldn't take a picture though -_-

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

Rendeva wrote: »
    As my friend said, I'm quite close to completing my Pokedex

Who else are you missing? Just curious!

Still debating whether to send my precious cart to Buzz (thanks for the offer!) or to head up to Belfast..

I'll just do a public shout out here. I have recieved carts from SamIamNot and Looking_around. So far I have downloaded Keldeo onto SamIamNot's games this morning, but looking_around's game came while I was out. I will be at a GAME again on Tuesday and will return these carts in the post on Tuesday.

The staff of Gamestation Eltham are aware of my situation with Keldeos and don't mind me coming in and downloading without pre-ordering the game every time.

I will keep doing this as long as people want it, I don't mind. I go to Lewisham or Eltham once a week anyway. The nearest post office is on the way to the supermarket - so it's not putting me out at all!

Just taking postal times into account, I will say the last day to send carts to me will be no later than October 1st. I will not be doing any downloads on October 7th (that's my birthday and I do no unnecessary work on that day). Any later and I can't guarentee I can still get Keldeos!

Edit: Did everyone participating get a PM with my address? If I missed you please let me know, I'd hate anyone to think I'm ignoring them!

• Registered Users Posts: 1 gavnaylor

It's not possible for me to sent my cartridge or travel to the UK but I was wondering would someone be kind enough to clone a keldeo and trade just for the sake of completing the pokedex.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Received the PM but didn't see it for a while, the new interface top bar doesn't really work for me, doesn't flag new PMs and lists all notifiers at 0 regardless. As such didn't send mine, presumed I'd missed the window. So this some sort of ongoing rolling event?

(TBH if it's too late to make a splash with you having to pull out a gajillion carts for downloads, I might just download the WC off project pokémon, no point in putting you out if there's nothing to be gained.)

Also : Happy birthday in advance :)

• Advertisement

Banjo wrote: »
    Received the PM but didn't see it for a while, the new interface top bar doesn't really work for me, doesn't flag new PMs and lists all notifiers at 0 regardless. As such didn't send mine, presumed I'd missed the window. So this some sort of ongoing rolling event?

(TBH if it's too late to make a splash with you having to pull out a gajillion carts for downloads, I might just download the WC off project pokémon, no point in putting you out if there's nothing to be gained.)

Also : Happy birthday in advance :)
    It's an ongoing event until the 11th Oct, some stores you have to ask to download and others you have to preorder before you can download, different shops, different rules.

Still send me the carts, I'll still collect Keldeos and tell my sad story of Ireland not getting any event Pokemon and make the staff cry. Hopefully the word might get back to Nintendo. I'm happy to do it., like I mentioned in my last post, I go to one of the two towns on a weekly basis. I will also be grinding the staff for information on the Game/Gamestation exclusive Skylander Giants stuff anyway :)

On a side note, I've collected looking_around's Keldeo this morning and will be shortly popping down to the shop with a detour into the post office to send carts back to SamIamNot and looking_around's games. Watch out for the Pokémon themed letters coming soon to a letterbox near you!

Just a little update, I have received elekid's cart this morning and will collect Keldeo during the week (don't know what day I will pop up to Eltham yet).

Gamestation now have leaflets about the event, any carts sent to me will get a leaflet free with every Keldeo. For our early adopters of SamIamNot and looking_around, here is a scan of said leaflet:
    SCAN0007.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

picked up my game ytd. :) thanks buzz.. had an interesting convo with the post man xD.
    :)

picked up my game ytd. :) thanks buzz.. had an interesting convo with the post man xD.
    You should have been there when I was shipping a Skylander to a friend in the UK, I drew a character on each side of the box and the clerk in the Post office nearly wanted to keep the box and drawings for himself!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,491 ✭✭✭looking_around

hehe, mad..but cool :)

• Advertisement

*FINAL REMINDER*
    Should anyone still want to send me their cart for me to get them a Keldeo and return it, please express your interest now or you will not get one.

On average carts take a week to arrive to me, and the event ends of the 11th October.

I am working long days at Eurogamer (10am-7pm) until this Sunday, so I may not respond to PMs much this week, but please do make you desire for a Keldeo made and I will contact you with my address

Hi everyone,

I will be doing my final Keldeo pick up either today or tomorrow (I'm waiting on a deliver that SHOULD come today, althought it was ment to come yesterday -_-).

Anyway I recieved a Pokemon White cart with no return address and wanted to know if anyone sent their cart with the following Irish Registered Post number: RL 3745 6143 4 IE

I don't need you to post your address here, just PM it to me and I can return your cart to you.

Thanks everyone!

I've completely forgotten where I recieved carts from at this stage but let the message go out - all remaining carts were posted out today (hopefully to the correct owners too!)

Thank you everyone who sent me carts, I hope you are/will enjoy your Keldeo!

Advertisement