Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Irish man (28) charged over alleged assault on Australian Politician On TV

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 408 ✭✭PC CDROM

leftleg wrote: »
    he looks like Joey Barton

Reminded me of a young Sean Penn

• Registered Users Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Higher wrote: »
    Its funny how racists on this site complain about foreigners in this country misbehaving when the Irish over in Australia are literally acting the bollix. I was over there and the Irish were utterly disgraceful. We were actually refused drinks in some places completely sober because we were Irish.

Yeah - I think a lot of Australians are perplexed that Irish knackers fly halfway around the world solely to dress up in elaborate testicle costumes and act out Shakespearean dramas on improvised stages.

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭Dionysius2

Probably the best way to view this is to regard this delinquent as one who belongs to that disaffected group in practically all societies who must get a fool's pardon all their lives. They are small in number and like the poor have always been with us. They are seldom taken seriously by anyone least of all those who know them best, i.e., their own peer group who are not making an instant judgment after all. Mostly they are not evil, just eejits, who are a waste of space until they get a grip and make an effort to contribute which some of them actually do. The rest just muddle through life as the eejits they have always been from Day 1.

Advertisement