Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Time For A Bit of Forum Feedback

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 806 ✭✭✭getzls

Forum feedback.

Anti Unionist bias from the Mods, no doubt at all about that imo.

What do other Unionists say? Or do i or others get banned for stating this?:cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,844 ✭✭✭Honey-ec

getzls wrote: »
    Forum feedback.

What do other Unionists say? Or do i or others get banned for stating this?:cool:

Perhaps you could provide some examples and ask for feedback from everyone rather than just your perceived targetted group?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,878 ✭✭✭iptba

getzls wrote: »
    Forum feedback.

I'm wondering do you mean boards.ie in general or the Gentleman's Club in particular?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,373 ✭✭✭Dr Galen

I think there might be some crossed wires here tbh. Unless the poster would like to clarify that is, with specific reference to tGC?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

His comments aren't related to tGC, but threads he's been involved in under the Politics and AH forums.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Prick!

My previous points about thanks whores posting in the pics thread was deleted. I'm here to make the same point. Thanks,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,073 ✭✭✭sam34

ok folks, I'm (finally) going to close this thread. thanks to all who contributed. we'll be back to ye shortly with news/changes/updates.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement