Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

24 - Anyone watching this again?

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

I read a Youtube comment citing Kiefer to the effect that the show's UK viewership is why Fox stuck with it. Didn't know that.

Jon Cassar doesn't seem to have directed anything in s8.

8.01 - The new CTU is certainly fancy, eh? Quality of personnel remains to be seen. Unfortunately read 2 significant spoilers by accident on Wiki. Dammit.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 18,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭The Black Oil

What can I say about the last batch of episodes from day 8, they were very 24. The torture was quite grim. Arlo and Chloe
    teaming up was good. Not sure she had the command heft to run CTU, but they gave her enough scope and decisions to carry the role for the last few hours. President Taylor pissed all over her presidency until her conscience finally got the better of her. The assault on Logan's limo was great, I'd only seen a a snippet of that before. Enjoyed Jack's facial expression at the very end of 8.23 when staring down the barrel of the rifle. They really cranked up the 'man on a mission' factor towards the end. Very appropriate ending with Chloe too.
    Navid Negahban who is one of the IRK delegation had a prominent role in Homeland.

Television is not television without Jack Bauer.

Also, Hassan's daughter. Ahem.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭Ardillaun

When you binge-watch, it does get a bit comical.

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭bgr123

What a great show.Hopefully new show will match the others but very much doubt it.

Advertisement