Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac Offers from CAO

Options
12345679»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

Hi,If one has participated in a FETAC Level 5 Course and one is attending college to do another course is one an undergraduate or postgraduate?..

One would be greatfull to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 155 ✭✭DonnaMarieAva

One would be an undergraduate :)
    Hi,If one has participated in a FETAC Level 5 Course and one is attending college to do another course is one an undergraduate or postgraduate?..

One would be greatfull to find out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Brenireland

:P :D thank you haha,sorry about all the ones but I like the word what can i say :/

Ha ha you're grand! :))

:P :D thank you haha,sorry about all the ones but I like the word what can i say :/

Finally got an offer this morning! Its not my first choice. But hey, I can't complain!!! :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Finally got an offer this morning! Its not my first choice. But hey, I can't complain!!! :)

Congrats! What did you get? :D

Hi, thank you!! I am doing Social and Community Studies in LIT-Tipperary :) I'm starting next Tuesday! :D
    marko93 wrote: »
    Congrats! What did you get? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Hi, thank you!! I am doing Social and Community Studies in LIT-Tipperary :) I'm starting next Tuesday! :D

Congrats :D Hope you're happy with that :D

marko93 wrote: »
    Congrats :D Hope you're happy with that :D

Advertisement