Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options
1328329330331332334»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

If we're not careful they'll bring the friggin thing back! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

flutegirl wrote: »
    If we're not careful they'll bring the friggin thing back! :eek:

They're probably still reading our posts :eek:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

This thread will die tonight...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

You think?

wnolan1992 wrote: »

The Play TV thread was left open for a good while, so why not this one :confused:

Will we be relegated to the hormone site now? Need to post

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

You think?

My psychic intuition tells me it will... ;)

My psychic intuition tells me it will... ;)

Is the moon in retrograde?? :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

But the world is not supposed to end till December 21st. So that gives us another 9 days

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

You think?

It will...
    :D
    ...but only to make way for thread #5 - The Finale

We can't have new threads popping up everywhere when a complaint is upheld. Can we?

Getting the large candle out, and all your names are going on it, will think of Mary and John, and will light it at midnight, and at 1 second past this thread will be alive and kicking with lots of energy :D

• Advertisement

BMollie wrote: »
    Getting the large candle out, and all your names are going on it, will think of Mary and John, and will light it at midnight, and at 1 second past this thread will be alive and kicking with lots of energy :D
    Why waste the Christmas candles? I remember Flatarse one night using a white board and a felt marker. And all the callers were as excited as if he was putting their names in the Lotto drum!

Every post now makes the Boards hamsters angry. :P

I propose that when OMIH is locking this one, he changes the title to Victory Thread, then use AY's suggestion for #5. :)

• Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

:) Nice - Victory, and only the first few results in.

Every post now makes the Boards hamsters angry. :P

I propose that when OMIH is locking this one, he changes the title to Victory Thread, then use AY's suggestion for #5. :)

:eek:

He said he would NEVER lock it...

BUT, If this is to be the case could we have a countdown to prepare ourselves (well, me! :o) when the end finally comes?? :pac:

flutegirl wrote: »
    :eek:

He said he would NEVER lock it...

BUT, If this is to be the case could we have a countdown to prepare ourselves (well, me! :o) when the end finally comes?? :pac:

He has no choice. Threads have to be locked after they reach 10k posts to stop the hamsters running so fast on their wheels that they fall over. :pac:

He has no choice. Threads have to be locked after they reach 10k posts to stop the hamsters running so fast on their wheels that they fall over. :pac:

Now I understand your previous post ;)

SSSShhhhh - Who are the hamsters? Are they like the big bosses?

A man's gotta do what a man's gotta do. And no-one wants to see a cute little hamster falling out of his wheel.
    But it's been a blast while it lasted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement