Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live *****VICTORY THREAD******

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭madmuffin

Chagan wrote: »
    This program really has gotten dull since Flathan and Starella left. At least they were flamboyant and outlandish, Sam's just plain and boring.

Too true. I think they'll be retiring this show log before its taken off air
    I dunno she's getting a fair few callers!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Just her accent? She is suppose to be a card reader but most of her replies seem to be her wisdom that she obtained from an article in OK magazine. Claiming that she knows people after they have a 30 sec natter on the phone is kind of strange.

None of these idiots even attempts to do a "proper" Tarot reading, I thought that part of the idea behind tarot was that the cards were meant to interact with each other and subtly change meanings, theres none of that with this lot, its slam a random number of cards down, cold read the caller and make up something off the top of their heads to (hopefully) mollify the caller.
    Flathan poor grasp of English made this show. The others wear over time.

Yeah, Flathan was the real draw. RTE should give him a saturday night talkshow, he couldn't be worse than that Brendan O'gobsheen anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,407 ✭✭✭Cardinal Richelieu

telekon wrote: »
    At least Sam's Irish and won't be saying stuff like, "oh, Bridie, vot a vonderfal name..."

True but she keeps asking people to ring and keep her company which kind of sounds like callers are here to service her not her them.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Tonight, Sam is looking like Ingrid Miley of RTE News.

This is the same woman again??

• Advertisement
  • Subscribers Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭.BrianJM

I've been back after a weeks break from the show... what happened .. who is this wan.

Sam.
    Lots of snippets of information in previous thread

• Registered Users Posts: 4,425 ✭✭✭telekon

Sounds like that woman is trying to ring the studio with a can and a piece of string.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

This is the same woman again??

Sounds very like a woman who has been on quite a few times...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,949 ✭✭✭Samich

I've been back after a weeks break from the show... what happened .. who is this wan.

google "Samantha Ryan psychic" ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭Dunny

Shes boring the tits off me again. Think Ill get some sleep.

Noight

• Advertisement

That last caller that wanted to speak with the girl from the telly sounded identical to the woman that called 30 mins ago and wanted to speak with the girl from the telly. Poor lady must have spent her pension on calling in tonight if it is the same woman.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

Samich wrote: »
    google "Samantha Ryan psychic" ;)

will do :) bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha doesn't say she's a psychic.. says something else :L

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭mosi

Flathan's website says he's on tomorrow night

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭jsemple

That last caller that wanted to speak with the girl from the telly sounded identical to the woman that called 30 mins ago and wanted to speak with the girl from the telly. Poor lady must have spent her pension on calling in tonight if it is the same woman.

The tragic thing is the first time round it sounds like she didn't know she was actually through to her 'is she looking at the cards for me'

I would be shocked if she actually knew she was paying 2.44e/min

All the others seem to be gone.....just Sam now ...boring :eek:

jsemple wrote: »
    The tragic thing is the first time round it sounds like she didn't know she was actually through to her 'is she looking at the cards for me'

I would be shocked if she actually knew she was paying 2.44e/min

Maybe it's to do with the 15 second delay :(

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

BMollie wrote: »
    Maybe it's to do with the 15 second delay :(

Haha remember Yvanne from the last time Flathan was on and he was waving his winky-winky at her?

will do :) bahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahaahahahahaha doesn't say she's a psychic.. says something else :L

Boards has a thread on psychic details and the only listed Sam is
    Sam
    Type: Tarot Reader & Psychic Medium
    Further Information: Does House Parties
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=64307973

Strange how many of them only go by their first name, say Mr Taxman would be interested in the full name. One even goes by the name of The White Witch of Cobh!:D

Strange how many of them only go by their first name, say Mr Taxman would be interested in the full name. One even goes by the name of The White Witch of Cobh!:D

Samantha Ryan was the name up on the first night :)

I have to say I love this business model, pay people like Wayne and Flathan to front this and answer the odd phone as co-presenters and then patch the rest of the calls into some prison call centre in Oregon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

have it on good authority that the white witch of cobh has the initials HB, don't think it would be right to post the full name here.

have it on good authority that the white witch of cobh has the initials HB, don't think it would be right to post the full name here.

HB full name was posted in that thread by a one of your fellow Mods.

This one is back for the 3rd time? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,252 ✭✭✭JamesReeves

When I see HB i think of Ice Cream.... Mmmm Ice cream :P

What is she prattling on about with qualifications and well qualified people to help callers! Does anyone know anyone that had to sit Psychic exams?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,811 ✭✭✭✭billy the squid

only clicked on the link after posting. the OP gave the impression that her name was not posted .

Samich wrote: »
    This one is back for the 3rd time? :eek:

Sounded like it, Eircom might be the new owners of a house if she is a frequent caller to this show.

Who's HB??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

I think Erik was a producer that was roped in at the last minute.

• Advertisement

What is she prattling on about with qualifications and well qualified people to help callers! Does anyone know anyone that had to sit Psychic exams?

Almost sure someone mentioned a good while ago, that Trinity College has a psychics course :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement