Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Which is Better Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein or Kenetica Whey Protein

Options
  • 22-07-2012 5:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 422 ✭✭

Hi im looking to know which of these protein supplements is better.

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Whey Protein

or

Optimum Nutrition Gold Standard Natural Whey Protein

or

Kenetica Whey Protein

Im looking for a pure a protein as i can get as in one with very few ingrediants and no chemicals etc.

I was recommended by the gym USN 100% whey, but theres far to many things added for my liking.

Im newly starting out to build up muscles aswell if that makes a difference.

Im just looking for a simple 100% whey protein that works to help build up muscle.

I personally dont care about the taste, just want a natural product, no fancy chemiclas etc. once its things like natural sweetners etc its ok then

Am looking for peoples options on them and which they think is better.

Also is anyone knows anywhere that sells them cheap let me know, preferably in a store within a resonable distance of waterford or even online.

Also can someone confirm whether any of the whey proteins mentioned contain any vitamin A at all? as I cant take anything with that at the moment....

Thanks everyone look forward to reading your advice :)

Comments

Advertisement