Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€16 for €40 worth from Discount Supplements.

Options
  • 22-07-2012 4:42pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭

I've ordered off Discount Supplements a good few times and found them very competitively priced. Slightly more expensive than Myprotein but they have free delivery on orders over €50.

This applies to every product on their website so perfect for anyone wanting to buy from them.

http://www.groupon.ie/deals/national-deals/Discount-Supplements/8262070

Offer ends tonight at midnight but your voucher is valid till September.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 168 ✭✭Alpish

Hi, do you know if you can use two vouchers towards the one order?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭double GG

Alpish wrote: »

Nope says 1 per person.

Alpish wrote: »

I even tried to buy a second voucher but it says I can't. Perhaps you can with a different account but s far as I know most companies only allow one voucher code to be redeemed at a time but nothing stopping you from making two orders I'd imagine.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

double GG wrote: »
    I even tried to buy a second voucher but it says I can't. Perhaps you can with a different account but s far as I know most companies only allow one voucher code to be redeemed at a time but nothing stopping you from making two orders I'd imagine.

I think if you buy another for a "friend", you can be that friend.

As an aside, does anyone know if any of those carb blockers and the like work? Obviously I know about "eat less exercise more", but as something to give a helping hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,454 ✭✭✭Icepick

This is not a bargain because supplements are useless unless you are a pro athlete.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 55,457 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Icepick wrote: »
    This is not a bargain because supplements are useless unless you are a pro athlete.

Nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,563 ✭✭✭connundrum

And there's no point in going to Poland because we're all going to get murderised by neo-nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

Not sure if i'm allowed ask, but i just missed this offer by an hour, If anyone has a spare voucher they weren't using i'd gratefully accept it with plenty of thanks and virtual hugs

Just to anyone who wanted this but missed it. It's available again for 2 more days. Ends Wednesday at midnight.

My Referral link is available through PM if anyone wants it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,988 ✭✭✭SirDelboy18

Cheers, just got mine there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭DrChristianTroy

Anyone got the link for the extended offer?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,593 ✭✭✭PWEI

Sold out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭mathie

Ordered products with the voucher yesterday.
    Shipped this morning,
    Will let you know when they arrive.

Thanks again OP

mathie wrote: »
    Ordered products with the voucher yesterday.
    Shipped this morning,
    Will let you know when they arrive.

Thanks again OP

Which code did you use for the offer? Voucher code or security code?

• Registered Users Posts: 342 ✭✭andersat2

voucher code

Just realised you must register an account to use the voucher code. You can't use the voucher with a guest checkout.

• Registered Users Posts: 379 ✭✭jim_bob

double GG wrote: »
    Just realised you must register an account to use the voucher code. You can't use the voucher with a guest checkout.

You can enter the voucher in the Discount Coupon Code box, no need to register

• Registered Users Posts: 551 ✭✭✭Gadge

jim_bob wrote: »
    You can enter the voucher in the Discount Coupon Code box, no need to register

Funny enough, it only worked for me after I registered.

• Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭Leeroy!

yeah coz all the guys in the gym who are massive and ripped are pro athletes :cool:

• Advertisement
Advertisement