Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Division 6 Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 151 ✭✭Huawei Gallagher

NFL Redzone is FREE right now (10 Sept. 2017) on Sky sports mix channel 121. For all you poor people like me that don't have it!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,987 ✭✭✭tripperman

Good thing I didn't sub out tyreek hill or I would have lost my match up in week one

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭wong

I was losing by .04 points until based Coby Fleener got me a touchdown in garbage time.

I led Big Gronkowski by a narrow margin who had Ted Ginn going up against my Fleener.
    Rollercoaster first game

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭conor222

A win by 72.3 points, strong start but heavily reliant on the performances of both Hunt and the Ravens defence.
    Our waivers run tomorrow right? Was in a rush this morning and didn't get to give it my full attention :/

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

wong wrote: »
    I was losing by .04 points until based Coby Fleener got me a touchdown in garbage time.

I led Big Gronkowski by a narrow margin who had Ted Ginn going up against my Fleener.
    Rollercoaster first game

To say I was sickened is putting it mildly! :D Thems the breaks I guess! Thought Ginn would score higher!

• Advertisement

My condolences haha

• Registered Users Posts: 66 ✭✭KayJay86

Had about 3 waivers unsuccessful this week lol. Glad I did a few just in case!

• Registered Users Posts: 6 YosySheridan

Proposed a couple of trades. Fight On Trojans and waystofinish get back to me today if you can. Cheers lads!

Is there a list we can put together that links boards usernames with their respective teams?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

wong wrote:
    Is there a list we can put together that links boards usernames with their respective teams?

I'm on my phone so can't copy and paste properly, but there should be a post by me 4 weeks ago with a table of names in this thread if someone wants to bump it.

• Advertisement

Team.........................|Boards User.........................|Team Name..................................|Status.........................
    Team 1|Paladonia|Paladonian Panthers|Ready to Go
    Team 2|TimRiggins|Riggins Riggs|Email invite sent, awaiting acceptance
    Team 3|mbradso2003|Boo Radleys|Ready to Go
    Team 4|conor222|Cry Me a Rivers|Ready to Go
    Team 5|ScummyMan|waystofinish|Ready to Go
    Team 6|tripperman|Melvins Bolting Rock|Ready to Go
    Team 7|KayJay86|Glenbush Heifers|Ready to Go
    Team 8|romteilly|Unknown|Has not sent me his email address
    Team 9|Charles Cabbage|The Undeflated|Ready to Go
    Team 10|JaMarcusHustle|Fight On Trojans|Ready to Go
    Team 11|wong|Faulk Your Couch|Email invite sent, awaiting acceptance
    Team 12|Onecoolcookie|Cookie's Cowboys|Ready to Go
    Team 13|clouter|Friday Night Flops|Ready to Go
    Team 14|YosySheridan|Smach Jacksons Team of Thunder|Ready to Go
    Team 15|pedatron|The Big Gronkowski|Ready to Go
    Team 16|Wormy001|Chicken Dinner|Ready to Go

^

How many guys are active in this? Should get a whatsapp group going or something?

I'm active, Strong start for the lads so far, outscoring the next team in the league by 94 points over the first two weeks :)
    Long may it continue!

• Registered Users Posts: 869 ✭✭✭pedatron

Active too. Much better showing in week 2 for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Paladonia

I'm active but you're still not getting my number...

I am slouched at my PC looking at my team, does that make me active? :-)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Active too, off to a nice start 2-0

Anyone interested in trading WR's? Open to parting with anyone except K.Allen.

I'm active, quite happy at 1-1

Yay. Activity :D

Tired of being in leagues with little to no activity

Active too, off to a nice start 2-0

Anyone interested in trading WR's? Open to parting with anyone except K.Allen.

sent you a trade offer

• Advertisement

Ugh damn you Larry Fitzgerald.

I hope they don't adjust the points, I'm currently 85.52 to 85.02 don't think it could be closer

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭TimRiggins

Anyone have any interest in Hopkins or Antonio Brown? Looking for Running backs

TimRiggins wrote: »
    Anyone have any interest in Hopkins or Antonio Brown? Looking for Running backs

I'd be interested, have a good lump of RB but could use some WR talent. Will take a look this evening/tomorrow morning and send you something. Or if you spot something you think would work, drop me an offer

I like Antonio Brown Tim but I ain't giving up half of my starting team for him haha

• Registered Users Posts: 1,118 ✭✭✭Onecoolcookie

Looking for a top level WR, have RB's to trade if anyones interested

• Closed Accounts Posts: 261 ✭✭mbradso2003

Put out few trade offers which were declined and/or countered.

Other trade offers weren't responded to, only takes 2 seconds to say no lads - hopefully people haven't lost interest already.

I just lost Rodgers and the QB Waiver Wire does not look pretty :(

Lotsa people have a spare QB in our league for some reason. You can have Tyrod Taylor, I got rid of him just to make space.

Big Gronkowski would have beaten me by a whopping 0.18 pts if he had played his kicker:p. I wonder if he is gone bye bye.

I seem to have had more fun a few years ago in a league of ten or 8 or so, there were more good players available to bring in and improve your team.

I notice nobody wants any of my players :(:(:( not good enough for you eh!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,719 ✭✭✭JaMarcusHustle

Friday Night Flops hasn't logged in to the NFL site since 8th October, and hasn't updated his lineup to reflect inactive/IR-designated players. Disappointing really.

Advertisement