Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depeche Mode Tour 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 617 ✭✭✭bonoman66

Got Block A this morning. Assume D went straight away?

I tried for Block D immediately on the tix becoming available for sale but kept getting the message none available there etc..

When I went for Tiered, Best Available - I managed to get the Block C.

I guess its a little but of luck & timing. I also imagine that there are probably quite few tix available in some of the more sought after blocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 584 ✭✭✭kmurph

I got block c straight away too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

Got 2 standing tickets-Delighted. Have 2 seats at the back in 02 London so this will make up for that. I hated seating last time in Dublin. You are told to SIT DOWN if you try to stand up in the seating areas. Ruins the 1st half of the gig. By halfway though they cant stop everybody

• Registered Users Posts: 6,349 ✭✭✭Wrongway1985

Never used priority before fecked the mothers phone and signed up , got standing tix pity I didnt do this for fleetwood mac

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭slave2thewage

Any chance of someone PMing me a presale code? Thanks.

EDIT: A friend managed to get a code for me, but it seems the presale is sold out or something. The ticketmaster page is saying "The offer is not available" or something. Time to set the alarm for the morning...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

I got my standing tickets for Dublin, I am very excited
    fingers crossed for the Belfast tickets in the morning

Got standing tickets :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 _coinin_

Can't wait to see them, I got standing tickets :D

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭bureau2009

Not very familiar with the O2.

Which block has the best SEATING tickets?

Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,406 ✭✭✭Pompey Magnus

Got my tickets also, had a great night last time round so same again please lads :)

• Advertisement

Were the tickets a bit cheaper last time around? I did raise an eyebrow when it came up at 70 per standing ticket.

bureau2009 wrote: »

Thanks.

D but id say its too late for that question

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

bureau2009 wrote: »

Thanks.

The map is on the booking page. As near to the front as possible would be best. As central as possible as well.
    If you select 'Seating' & 'Best Available' Ticketmaster should provide you with the best of what's left.
    You can try searching individual blocks but it will take ages & you probably won't end up getting anything better.

12902s_a.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

That seating plan is the layout for a seated concert.

For a standing show like Depeche Mode, row 21 is actually the 1st row of seating.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭H8GHOTI

poundhound wrote: »
    That seating plan is the layout for a seated concert.

For a standing show like Depeche Mode, row 21 is actually the 1st row of seating.

My bad.
    I updated the pic now.

• Registered Users Posts: 100 ✭✭Wibbles19

Can't fecking wait for this, loving the new album.

woooooo!!! I got my tickets for Belfast!
    I am so excited about seeing Depeche Mode again, let alone twice
    they are just brilliant live :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,575 ✭✭✭monkeysnapper

i was working yesterday so i got my brother in law to book my ticket, i didnt see him today so he'd better got the job done. is there any tickets left now. in case !!

i was working yesterday so i got my brother in law to book my ticket, i didnt see him today so he'd better got the job done. is there any tickets left now. in case !!

There is they are currently on the frontpage of ticketmaster that wouldnt occur if they were gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Standing is still available, but according to T'master kiosk and online seating is only available in blocks H to P.
    However, as has happened in the past, T'master sometimes release more seats in the better areas closer to the date.
    We have ours anyway, so looking forward to it.

• Advertisement

happy bunny here! I got my ticketts in the post today :)
    roll on November :D

lil'bug wrote: »
    happy bunny here! I got my ticketts in the post today :)
    roll on November :D

Me too got them today, long time to wait though!!

it is a bit of a wait but totally worth it :) They are just fantastic live I am so excited to be able to see them live again

• Registered Users Posts: 244 ✭✭Dibble

Tickets arrived the other day. I can't wait for this gig, it will be my first time to see them in 20 years :eek:.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭MaxPower89

Just got myself a pair of standing tickets for this, should be a great night.

Tickets must be slow moving if there is still standing available??

i bought mine when they came out on priority
    I'm also going to the Belfast gig

• Registered Users Posts: 21,124 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

So it turns out I'll be hanging around Milan on 18th of this month, with nothing planned to do. Looked into gigs and DM are playing. It seems to be sold out through official channels, but does anyone know is it possible to get tickets elsewhere? Not that I'm a huge fan, but would be cool to see them. If can't get inside, will just sit outside stadium.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,717 ✭✭✭lertsnim

Depeche Mode tonight. Woooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Syksy

Already saw them twice this year, although we had seats both concerts were great! I can't wait for Dublin - standing! I am also considering getting Belfast tickets as well.

Is it normal that I still haven't received my tickets from ticketmaster? I ordered them right away when it was possible.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 vin.m

I got my DM tickets in the mail ages ago, but I've gotten other tickets from ticketmaster a couple weeks before the event dates.

Advertisement