Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Depeche Mode Tour 2013

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22 backstreets

There coming....so get excited Depeche Fans

• Registered Users Posts: 21,132 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

November 9th at the o2.

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭Deisler

Confirmed??

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Yep confirmed, HAPPY DAYS :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Ticketmaster say on their home page that they're playing Belfast too, but no date listed.
    I think anyone who was at the last (phenomenal) Dublin show will want to go again.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,565 ✭✭✭K.Flyer

Tickets go on sale Friday 12th of April.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭sham69

happy days.
    Havent stopped listening to the new album since it was released.
    Last gig was amazing and one before even better...
    Roll on November.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭DaveyCakes

November 7 Odyssey Belfast
    November 9 O2 Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

DaveyCakes wrote: »
    November 7 Odyssey Belfast
    November 9 O2 Dublin

Think I'll be doing both gigs. Did Dublin and Glasgow last time so why not...:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,655 ✭✭✭delbertgrady

Yeah, I think I'll do both as well.

2024 Gigs and Events: David Suchet, Depeche Mode, Orchestral Manoeuvres in the Dark, The Smile, Pixies, Liam Gallagher John Squire/Jake Bugg, Kacey Musgraves (x2), Olivia Rodrigo, Mitski, Muireann Bradley, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, Eric Clapton, Girls Aloud, Bruce Springsteen and the E Street Band, The Smashing Pumpkins/Weezer, P!nk, Pearl Jam/Richard Ashcroft, Taylor Swift/Paramore, Suede/Manic Street Preachers, Muireann Bradley, The Bothy Band, AC/DC, Deacon Blue/Altered Images, The The, blink-182, Coldplay, Gilbert O'Sullivan, Nick Lowe, Public Service Broadcasting, Crash Test Dummies.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

Gotta try get to the Nov 9th gig in the O2.

The last one there was incredible!

Thanks to everyone for watching out & letting us know about it.

Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,939 ✭✭✭Irish Aris

ticket prices from 65 to 76 euros.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,506 ✭✭✭lil'bug

I am very very excited :)
    I've booked the hotel in Belfast and Dublin already :D
    If you are with o2 you can get priority tickets available on Wednesday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 586 ✭✭✭devotional1993

lil'bug wrote: »
    I am very very excited :)
    I've booked the hotel in Belfast and Dublin already :D
    If you are with o2 you can get priority tickets available on Wednesday

edge of the deep green sea-one of my fave Cure songs:o

• Registered Users Posts: 542 ✭✭✭deeks

Remember folks - O2 presale starts at 9.00 this morning.

FFS, I'm an o2 customer for years and the only band I've ever put on my preference for priority tickets is DM. Did I get a code? No.

Anyone have a code they're not using? PM please if so!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭Darkphenom

Should you be able to put the code into the ticketmaster website? (dont have a code yet though)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

yeah I got a text from O2 with the code last week, text MODE to 51020 to get the code.

Is anyone able to buy tickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,317 ✭✭✭CombatCow

Yeah I got two standing tickets, had to go to www.o2.ie/music and select DMode then it brings you to ticketmaster where you enter the code.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 vin.m

Looking for a O2 Presale code for the Dublin show in November! PM if you can help me out. Thanks.

vin.m wrote: »
    Looking for a O2 Presale code for the Dublin show in November! PM if you can help me out. Thanks.

Hi Vin.m,

As posted by CombatCow above, text MODE to 51020 (if you're an O2 customer) and you'll get your code.

Just got two seated tickets, took forever to do it on my phone as it wouldn't work for some reason on my laptop. A complete pain in the.........you know the rest!

• Registered Users Posts: 7 vin.m

Thanks, but I'm not an O2 customer. :(

Sorry dude........:( There will be general tickets on sale on Friday so just try then. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭bureau2009

I was at the Depeche Mode gig in the SXF Hall, Sherrard Street back aroundabout 1985/86 maybe?

And I hope to see you guys in the O2 in November!

Ask a friend or relation who's on o2. You could even sign them up online for priority tickets to save them a bit of hassle. Then all they need to do is text MODE to 51020 and there's your code!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

The presale tickets are limited to standing and Block G.

Hard to know the demand for this show.

You'd imagine it would sell out imediatley, however their 2006 and 2009 shows took some time to sell out. Theres also a belfast date this time.

This will be my 6th DM gig and they have been consistently brilliant everytime.

• Registered Users Posts: 618 ✭✭✭bonoman66

poundhound wrote: »
    The presale tickets are limited to standing and Block G.

I managed to get Block C at about 9:02am this morning (maybe that block allocaton went quickly though)

• Advertisement

Got Block A this morning. Assume D went straight away?

Advertisement