Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Junk Mail

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

last year I remember we got about 10 of the same flyers for Sean Gallagher through the door.

the same guy who wouldnt shut up about how he was saving the planet by not putting up election posters :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 90,921 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Gives me something to wipe with at toilet time.... All it's good for really :p
    nah most of it is too shiny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,810 ✭✭✭Seren_

the same guy who wouldnt shut up about how he was saving the planet by not putting up election posters :rolleyes:
    Hmm, maybe it wasn't him they were for then? I have it in my head that they were, but I'm not certain now. Definitely there was loads for one particular candidate anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭Toast4532

Junk mail does my nut in, it goes straight into the bin without so much as a second glance at it.

It should be banned, or as another poster said, subject to littering laws.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

No

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,654 ✭✭✭cruiser178

Gives me something to wipe with at toilet time.... All it's good for really :p
    nah most of it is too shiny

You'd only end up with a skid mark half way up your back :o

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Mat the trasher

Other things like those Kleeneze catalogs, it doesn't half piss them off when you tell them when they call back that it went in the bin like the rest of the the junk mail!

Advertisement