Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Killaloe/Ballina. Rent Allowence.

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 712 ✭✭✭jsd1004

MrsD007 wrote: »
    If you can't be civil, please don't bother posting.

Pilate 1 - You're on a week's holidays from the Clare Forum.

The question has to be asked why people start a family when they obviously cannot afford it and are living on benefits?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,925 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

If you feel the question has to be asked, find the appropriate forum to ask it, regional forums aren't the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,785 ✭✭✭killwill

jsd1004 wrote: »
    The question has to be asked why people start a family when they obviously cannot afford it and are living on benefits?

Did it ever occur to you that they might have been in a better situation but due to the current economic climate they now find themselves in a tough position?

• Registered Users Posts: 531 ✭✭✭Claregirl

Clareman wrote: »
    If you feel the question has to be asked, find the appropriate forum to ask it, regional forums aren't the place.

Think After Hours is your best bet!! You'd at least get an honest response to how people feel about the "entitlement" society that we're living in.

Yes I'll get get my coat..... Probably banned:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

I'm locking this thread, the OP was looking for advice and I feel she has received that now.

If anyone has any issues with this, please PM me.

Edit: I've been contacted by the OP. She has asked me to point out that her daughter and her daughter's partner have had a recent unexpected change in their personal circumstances. They both were working for years and paid their taxes but have now lost their jobs (unexpectedly).

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement