Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cork City Bus Network changes

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,312 ✭✭✭dowlingm

To my mind, Cork city council should step up here and spearhead a portal ("Transport for Cork, like") to provide specific information where NTA offerings aren't sufficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,563 ✭✭✭✭LXFlyer

dowlingm wrote: »
    To my mind, Cork city council should step up here and spearhead a portal ("Transport for Cork, like") to provide specific information where NTA offerings aren't sufficient.

Bear in mind that the transportforireland.ie website is a work in progress. I think you're putting the cart before the horse here.

The NTA will also be rolling out a much higher standard of on-street information (to TfL standard) in due course - a significant amount of work has been done to ensure that a uniform standard is applied across the country.

This is going to take time as it is a massive project.

Advertisement