Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Book published today

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭hefferboi

I can't believe I'm on the cover :O

Howya Eileen ;)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

bluewolf wrote: »
    Oh, that applies in any situation :cool:
    EileenG wrote: »
    I had sent another story to the same publisher before I wrote this one, and they've just got back to me to say they really like the world build and characters, but the sex scenes are not strong enough and the language is not frank enough.....

now, i told ya :D

will you be able to revise it and send it again?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,775 ✭✭✭EileenG

bluewolf wrote: »
    now, i told ya :D

will you be able to revise it and send it again?

If I can sex it up, they'll read it again. No promises, though.

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭Livvie

Congratulations, Eileen. Just got mine.

Thanks. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm having fun researching the next one. I've already been to a bondage workshop (did you know they had them in Dublin?) and been tied up and blindfolded for the sake of my story.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

EileenG wrote: »
    Thanks. Hope you enjoy it.

I'm having fun researching the next one. I've already been to a bondage workshop (did you know they had them in Dublin?) and been tied up and blindfolded for the sake of my story.

I'd like to learn to tie the proper knots.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭pauline fayne

Congratulations Eileen , hope you sell lots of copies !

Das Kitty wrote: »
    I'd like to learn to tie the proper knots.

There was good stuff in it, best kind of rope, knots, safety, avoiding pressure points, being pretty, tieing people to each other. Boob bondage gives you an uplift a Wonderbra would envy.

Advertisement