Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TV3 Psychics Live Discussion Thread 3 *** Read Post #1 ***

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

That was brilliantly executed.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,922 ✭✭✭spookwoman

Michael wants sex tonight but his partner is asleep

Can anyone understand this caller?

Technically a health question but i'll answer it anyways

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

That Leo one is excellent!!! I wouldn't give the taxi to Zumo either - but Bella a little better??? Hahaha :D Can't believe she actually got that someway right!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

spookwoman wrote: »
    Can anyone understand this caller?

I can :D

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

That was brilliantly executed.

While it was indeed, it still falls a bit short of the standard set by 'Tractor Tom', in my opinion

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭N64

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭BlaasForRafa

Faircity troll from last night

Excellent stuff, Starella is much more trollable because she actually doesn't have a problem talking to people. Wayne is such a gimp that they cut people off straight away after the initial question is asked.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BMollie

N64 wrote: »

So Starella's last night....2 gone....Irish Julian/Wayne left...who will be no.3 :confused: Should be interesting...we still have to see Julian in action yet :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 502 ✭✭✭BeerSteakBirds

I can :D

She was born in 1944. Wayneker basically just told somebodys grandma to go out and look for a ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 860 ✭✭✭MacGyver007

BMollie wrote: »
    So Starella's last night....2 gone....Irish Julian/Wayne left...who will be no.3 :confused: Should be interesting...we still have to see Julian in action yet :D

I would be very confident that, as with the Play TV presenters, we will see Starella, Sue and Flathan on our screens again via the "revolving door"! Maybe Papa Wango will finally make his long-anticipated debut in their absence...

BMollie wrote: »

Julian??? Presume your man Eric will feature at some point - though if memory serves me correctly, his show didn't go all that well :D

Julian??? Presume your man Eric will feature at some point - though if memory serves me correctly, his show didn't go all that well :D
    Eric blew the gaffe with his first sentence. I doubt they will allow him out of his cage again.

• Registered Users Posts: 727 ✭✭✭Ms Happy

Eric blew the gaffe with his first sentence. I doubt they will allow him out of his cage again.

What happened with this Eric guy??

Ms Happy wrote: »
    what didnt happen..

eric was on only for like 2 hours he was crap

what didnt happen..

Now I want to know what happened :pac:

Now I want to know what happened :pac:

Keep saying he was in budapest then told a woman she suffered from depression. he was cold reading as well. vids up of it

• Registered Users Posts: 9,211 ✭✭✭MrVestek

he was cold reading as well. vids up of it

....as opposed to the rest of the presenters who are actually giving psychic readings?

• Advertisement

thrown under a bus

eric was on only for like 2 hours he was crap

it was more like 40 minutes (although it felt more like 2 hours). His Borat-esque accent didn't do him any favours plus he didn't stick to the "in my opinion, we're in Ireland" script and was a bit of an amateur, even compared to lumpy-headed wayne.

Achilles wrote: »
    ....as opposed to the rest of the presenters who are actually giving psychic readings?

he was particularly bad regarding cold reading.

he was particularly bad regarding cold reading.

He's probably only used to the little leagues of giving readings in the hungarian market whereas Flatman, Wayne and Starella are in the major leagues and international superstars...

He's probably only used to the little leagues of giving readings in the hungarian market whereas Flatman, Wayne and Starella are in the major leagues and international superstars...

:cool: codswallop

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,072 ✭✭✭le la rat

Erik was demoted to the corner of the screen. He never recovered from his shaky start

• Registered Users Posts: 575 ✭✭✭irish147

its on

Wayne FFS!

Good evening/morning all!

Looks like Wayne washed off a good bit of that orange fake tan :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,992 ✭✭✭flutegirl

Is the book of life not Flathan's thing?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement